User Tag List

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel trigger to get the 2.5+ addon upon reading the comments here. I really need a dedicated 2d engine that is lighter by default.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    OK thanks! This will be fixed in the next update. I attach a temporay fix in the meantime, to unzip to data/runtime/html5.
    Sweet! No, THANK YOU.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    In case this is fixable:

I've noticed that Fusion saves slow down as it remains open...
    It will start at about 23 seconds to save a 16 876 kb file - and ends up at close to 2 minutes to save as the day goes on - and every time I'm just changing one or two values.

The .tmp file is created almost immediately the green bar will move up to a point - then it hangs, says Fusion is unresponsive in Task Manager, stays in that state for a while - and then finishes the task in seconds.
    This has to do with the number of frames. It happens to a game with 125 frames. It does not happen to other games with fewer frames even though they're 3x bigger.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've finally discovered why bookmarks have often seemed occasionally glitchy to me over the past few years. Until now, I could never put my finger on it. It's the combination of 2 separate bugs (or 1 bug and 1 feature)

BUG 1: If you click to select one or more events that reside inside a group, and then Close all groups via hotkey or menu item, the event(s) remain selected, even though they are now hidden and inaccessible (manually open the group back up and you'll see them selected).

BEHAVIOUR 2: (don't know if it's a bug or feature): Selected events get ignored when you hit F11 to cycle through all bookmarks.

The combination of the two above behaviours results in the following glitch that has been bugging me for years:

RESULTING GLITCH:
    -create a new bookmark (by selecting an event and hitting ctrl-F11)
    -say to yourself "ok, now I've bookmarked the event I want, time to clean up this mess of open groups everywhere", and close all groups
    -Hit F11 repeatedly to cycle through all available bookmarks
    -Scratch your head and say to yourself 'Where the hell's that bookmark that I just created? It's not coming up!'
    ...........it doesn't come up because it's still selected (bug 1), and selected events are ignored by F11 (behaviour 2)

If I may comment on something: this type of issue seems to be a recurring one with Fusion: when features are implemented, they frequently seem to be properly tested only using mouse controls, while hotkeys and menu items are very often neglected or untested. This is the case with the last issue I reported a few pages back (workspace toolbar incorrectly updating when frame is changed using hotkey/menu). It's also evident in how there was no way in reaching Global events via hotkey/menu for many years, until 2.5+. And it's also evident in how many of the new features that came with 2.5+ still aren't integrated fully into the menu/hotkeys, so we have no way of customising how we access them (eg. Find All, Insert New Parent Event)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Fonts are not packaged

I selected fonts in the font packer for Android:
    2020-01-30_18-58-28.png

But some of them for some reason are not packed into the game itself during assembly:
    2020-01-30_22-24-42.png

Why?

(Why my past message/reply was removed?)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    I selected fonts in the font packer for Android:
    2020-01-30_18-58-28.png

But some of them for some reason are not packed into the game itself during assembly:
    2020-01-30_22-24-42.png

Why?

(Why my past message/reply was removed?)
    Not sure why it was deleted, but anyway your post is out of topic. This thread is about the build 292.22. Please post your questions about Android objecs in the Android forum, in separate threads, thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    BUG 1: If you click to select one or more events that reside inside a group, and then Close all groups via hotkey or menu item, the event(s) remain selected, even though they are now hidden and inaccessible (manually open the group back up and you'll see them selected).

BEHAVIOUR 2: (don't know if it's a bug or feature): Selected events get ignored when you hit F11 to cycle through all bookmarks.

The combination of the two above behaviours results in the following glitch that has been bugging me for years:

RESULTING GLITCH:
    -create a new bookmark (by selecting an event and hitting ctrl-F11)
    -say to yourself "ok, now I've bookmarked the event I want, time to clean up this mess of open groups everywhere", and close all groups
    -Hit F11 repeatedly to cycle through all available bookmarks
    -Scratch your head and say to yourself 'Where the hell's that bookmark that I just created? It's not coming up!'
    ...........it doesn't come up because it's still selected (bug 1), and selected events are ignored by F11 (behaviour 2)
    I can't reproduce this, selected events don't seem to be ignored. Could you upload a MFA?

this type of issue seems to be a recurring one with Fusion: when features are implemented, they frequently seem to be properly tested only using mouse controls, while hotkeys and menu items are very often neglected or untested. This is the case with the last issue I reported a few pages back (workspace toolbar incorrectly updating when frame is changed using hotkey/menu).
    No, not at all. The issue you mention is not a shortcut issue, it happens when you change the frame with the mouse (in the top toolbar, when you click the prev/next editor buttons, etc).

It's also evident in how there was no way in reaching Global events via hotkey/menu for many years, until 2.5+.
    The shortcut was added in the build 286.6, as the same time as the new command :

- Global event editor: a new command has been added to the View menu, you no longer need to click the button in the properties of the application to open it. Note: its keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+H, but it won't work unless you either reset the keyboard shortcuts in the toolbar settings (or set it manually), or uninstall and reinstall Fusion.
    And it's also evident in how many of the new features that came with 2.5+ still aren't integrated fully into the menu/hotkeys, so we have no way of customising how we access them (eg. Find All, Insert New Parent Event)
    This one is specific to 2.5+, Find All is dynamically added to the menu via the plugin and I couldn't find a way to add it to the toolbar customization dialog box. I'll check the UI documentation again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Not sure why it was deleted, but anyway your post is out of topic. This thread is about the build 292.22. Please post your questions about Android objecs in the Android forum, in separate threads, thanks.
    Oh.. exactly, im sorry.
    But maybe the problem is related with updates? The fact is that they could be packaged in older versions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've reinstalled Fusion 2.5+ and all, using the 292.22 and it is giving me this message + a crash/close when I try the FIND ALL feature of 2.5+

2020-01-31 09_37_18-Window.png

Any idea why?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus it the Steam version seems OK..

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast