Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    So I've reinstalled Fusion 2.5+ and all, using the 292.22 and it is giving me this message + a crash/close when I try the FIND ALL feature of 2.5+

Attachment 28242

Any idea why?
    Did you install the 292.22 patch after installing the 2.5+ DLC? (the patch must be installed after everything)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    Oh.. exactly, im sorry.
    But maybe the problem is related with updates? The fact is that they could be packaged in older versions
    Hmm, there is no change in the Font Packer object in this build. The latest change was in the build 292.11:

- Android / Font Packer Object: fix in Font properties for font names that contain non-ANSI characters. If you use such fonts, please update the font properties in the object before rebuilding your application.
    Did you update the font properties in the object before rebuilding the app? ("update the font properties" probably means you have to re-edit all the fonts)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, there is no change in the Font Packer object in this build. The latest change was in the build 292.11:
    Did you update the font properties in the object before rebuilding the app? ("update the font properties" probably means you have to re-edit all the fonts)
    Unfortunately this did not help. Or I did something wrong .. Can you please describe in more detail what I should do?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I can't reproduce this, selected events don't seem to be ignored. Could you upload a MFA?
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that this is all in the Event List Editor. I see now that Bug 1 occurs in both EE and ELE, but Behaviour 2 occurs only in ELE (which I guess confirms that it's a bug and not a feature)

No, not at all. The issue you mention is not a shortcut issue, it happens when you change the frame with the mouse (in the top toolbar, when you click the prev/next editor buttons, etc).
    To me it seems that the menu, top-toolbars and hotkeys are linked. When you change the hotkey for Previous Frame or Next Frame, this new hotkey is automatically displayed on the menu, and on the top-toolbar button's tooltip. This leads me to believe that the menu, top-toolbar, and hotkeys all essentially control the same command. And this command seems separate and unrelated to the 'normal' method of double-clicking a frame in the Workspace Toolbar. I was referring to this dichotomy between (a)menu/top-toolbar/hotkey commands, and (b) 'normal' interactions that involve clicking inside the main UI areas. Yes, it was inaccurate and misleading of me to refer to these 'normal' interactions as being mouse interactions.

The shortcut was added in the build 286.6, as the same time as the new command
    I stand corrected! Though 286.6 came out in 2016, which means that the Global Events were still unreachable via hotkey/menu for a number of years [before 2016], which was my basic point.

This one is specific to 2.5+, Find All is dynamically added to the menu via the plugin and I couldn't find a way to add it to the toolbar customization dialog box. I'll check the UI documentation again.
    Another item that is missing a customisable hotkey (this doesn't personally bother me, but just adding it as I thought of it) is the Ctrl-T hotkey to switch between EE and ELE.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Flags of strings

It seems that the flags of the strings do not work with interactions with other strings. My example:

Code:
    * User left click - String

String: Toggle Flag
    * String: Flag is on + The action will fire once when the event repeats
    Weapon Group: Change animation to 1 (it works) Weapon Group: Show paragraph Global Value A + 2 (it does not works)
    * String: Flag is off + The action will fire once when the event repeats
    Weapon Group: Change animation to 0 (it works) Weapon Group: Show paragraph Global Value A(it does not works)
    Events are in the behavior of the string, but it doesn't seem to matter

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Copy/paste shortcut bug?

Hello,
    I think I isolated a "bug" involving copy/paste shortcut.
    bug_copy_paste.mfa

Here's the plot :
    We have 2 actives, each one has a quite simple behaviour.

Active_A (orange) has a collision event in its behaviour - with Collider (green).
    Regular_A (blue) has a behaviour too, with an always event to set whatever alterable value.

If you copy/paste "Active_A" using keyboard shortcut, you get an "Active_A 2" object.
    When you do the same with "Regular_A" you get another "Regular_A" object.

("Duplicate object" from right-click menu works as intended though, thanks god)

It's very tricky because you end up with a keyboard shortcut doing 2 different things... it's quite messy imho

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Windlake, I opened your sample and my copy/paste keyboard works as intended. Ctrl C and Ctrl V produce a duplicate for both orange and blue.

Edit: However Im using an oplder version 2.5 build 291.6. So it must be a bug in 292.22

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    Hi Windlake, I opened your sample and my copy/paste keyboard works as intended. Ctrl C and Ctrl V produce a duplicate for both orange and blue.

Edit: However Im using an oplder version 2.5 build 291.6. So it must be a bug in 292.22
    Thanks for testing
    Tested the file again and the bug's still there
    It's probably a bug on recent build as you said.
    And i'm using the 2.5+ DLC too.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Anti-aliased when resizing" option does not effect to .ccn run by the sub-application. Anti-alias state of the ccn depends on setting of the ccn.

Could you changable that by the parent application?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves : Just wanted to report that Fusion‘s PC runtime does not handle punctuation in Cyrillic script correctly. Punctuation does not stay attached to the corresponding words and thus tends to jump isolated on line breaks. This is essentially harmful as the Russian language seemingly uses a lot of commas. Nicholas told me on Discord the issue already got fixed for the console runtimes, would be great if you could include that for PC too. Any Russian translation is a pain to handle without the fix.

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast