User Tag List

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnkycoldmadeanr View Post
    Here's an example using the kernel object @Volnaiskra

https://fnkycoldmadeanr.itch.io/debugger-window-hide
    Fantastic. Thanks! btw, how did you know to do #32770?

And would you be able to tell me how I can use the kernel object to forcibly give edrtex.exe focus? (preferably not having to use the "title", as that will change from time to time). If I run the MFA then alt-tab to Photoshop, none of these manage to bring the MFA back in front of Photoshop. The best they can do is make the MFA's taskbar icon blink:

The reason I ask is because for some reason, half the time I "run frame" in my MFA (rather than run application), it opens up in the background and I have to alt-tab to get to it.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get and Set Window Object can return the window class or handle - GetForegroundWindowClass$( "Get and Set Window" )
    Yves might be able to answer why fusion is doing that.. but you should be able to do a workaround using these objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have a look at those objects.

I now have a hotkey in my MFA that toggles the debugger on and off. Super convenient. Thanks again!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Fantastic. Thanks! btw, how did you know to do #32770?

And would you be able to tell me how I can use the kernel object to forcibly give edrtex.exe focus? (preferably not having to use the "title", as that will change from time to time). If I run the MFA then alt-tab to Photoshop, none of these manage to bring the MFA back in front of Photoshop. The best they can do is make the MFA's taskbar icon blink:

The reason I ask is because for some reason, half the time I "run frame" in my MFA (rather than run application), it opens up in the background and I have to alt-tab to get to it.
    Try Select window from class name "Mf2MainClassTh"
    Bring to top

Clicker

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnkycoldmadeanr View Post
    Try Select window from class name "Mf2MainClassTh"
    Bring to top
    Kernel object : Select window from class name "Mf2MainClassTh"
    Get and Set Window : Set foreground window to title: getWindowTitle$( "Kernel object" ), class: "Mf2MainClassTh"

@Volnaiskra

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @fnkycoldmadeanr : got it working. Thanks a lot.

@Yves : Is there any chance we could have some way to manually limit the number of altVals the debugger shows? I use Alterable Value DB for some of my objects (I purposely chose this very high altVal so that it'll never conflict with any named altVals I might use...also, I use it to flag items that are to be shown in the debugger, hence the DB helps me remember its purpose). But now it's basically impossible to see an object's altVals and its flags at the same time, because the altVals take up almost the entire (portrait mode) monitor.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug with font display in Direct3D11 with using Window Control Extension

@Yves : I find a bug. When I use Window Control Extension with Direct3D11 fonts in my frame become "compressed". But if I use the Direct3D9 instead of Direct3D11 font become normal9Direct3D.png11Direct3D.png

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard1 View Post
    @Yves : I find a bug. When I use Window Control Extension with Direct3D11 fonts in my frame become "compressed". But if I use the Direct3D9 instead of Direct3D11 font become normal9Direct3D.png11Direct3D.png
    Could you attach an example that shows what you say, please.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There seem to be some bugs with the repeat while "key" is pressed condition, at least on my system. The problems affects only some key combinations (eg. ctrl and number keys). MFA attached. Incidentally, if I replace all the conditions with ControlX conditions, I get exactly the same behaviour.

Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ The problem seems to be that when the 5 key is pressed, it forcibly 'unpresses' the Ctrl key, even if ctrl is physically still pressed. Weirdly, this happens with some keys (eg. 1-5, S, and Q but only partially) while it doesn't with others (eg. 6-0, A, W).

Weirder still, when I hold CTRL and tap S (the letter), CTRL is forcibly 'unpressed', but when I tap S again, CTRL becomes 'pressed' again. But when I do the same and hold CTRL and tap 5 (the number), CTRL is forcibly 'unpressed', and remains 'unpressed' even when I tap 5 again.

This behaviour is consistent across the default keyboard/mouse object, controlX, and the "Key" object. It's also consistent across 2 different physical keyboards from different brands that I tried. I don't think it happens in all other programs, but I'm finding it hard to test correctly for this so I don't know for sure.

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast