Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    will try a reinstall
    Thank you but no need, I don't think it's an installation issue.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New video is here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RknXKO5_z0

@Yves Please install the Japanese language pack of the Windows and set it as the display language, then remove the all other language packs(only Japanese language pack on your machine) and test it.
    I think it not crash if the Japanese and the English packs are existed for example.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No reaction?

Exit immediately after execution? No reaction.mfaNo reaction.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wuxuechen View Post
    Exit immediately after execution? No reaction.mfaNo reaction.mfa
    Uncheck the top option here:

If "Don't include at build time" is checked then the Frame is excluded from the Application(Fusion shuts down, in your case).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't deny, great update
    But OMG... This is becoming very stressful...
    No matter how much I learn about Fusion I always fall on the same devil's trap: the lack of functions with arguments (basically fastloops with temporary variables)

Can't think of any workaround that is readable, clean, modular and not become a cluster of lots of unnecessary actives and events...

I can't understand why this isn't a thing in Fusion, I mean, it exists in almost any programing language, it makes really hard to port thing to Fusion in an efficient manner...

If you tell me that this isn't coming before Fusion 3, at least we should all help each other on intelligent solutions for problems like this... Any ideas guys? Should I create a topic where we can discuss ideias for this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    Can't deny, great update
    But OMG... This is becoming very stressful...
    No matter how much I learn about Fusion I always fall on the same devil's trap: the lack of functions with arguments (basically fastloops with temporary variables)

Can't think of any workaround that is readable, clean, modular and not become a cluster of lots of unnecessary actives and events...

I can't understand why this isn't a thing in Fusion, I mean, it exists in almost any programing language, it makes really hard to port thing to Fusion in an efficient manner...

If you tell me that this isn't coming before Fusion 3, at least we should all help each other on intelligent solutions for problems like this... Any ideas guys? Should I create a topic where we can discuss ideias for this?
    Phi is building a function extension that sounds promising. You can support his Patreon if you're interested.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105679-Fund-Darkwire-Software-development

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    Remember that Clickteam is a small team with little resources. Try to see it from their perspective a bit. From yours, you're just one humble dev asking for a feature to aid your development a bit. However from their point of view there's an enormous, maddening swarm of shrieking voices, shouting all at once and each one demanding something different than the other. There is no winning in that scenario...

However! This might give you a small ray of hope:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    While we're at it, might just throw in something I've wanted for years:

Functions!!

Yes, real functions with input and return arguments that can be executed in a sequence of events without messing with the fusion selection stack!

They would work exactly like fastloop, they would execute when called in the event list, but would return a value or string (or array of values/string) that can be used directly as input to something else, like a counter or alt value.

Right now I use fastloop for functions, and global values as input and return arguments, and it works ok but it's quite messy and can cause problem sometimes if the global values are already in use (nested functions for example).

Anyways, I'm sure this has been suggested in the past, but it would really make fusion 2.5 much more powerful in my opinion. Maybe fusion 2.5++?
    There are several function objects (Advanced Function, Fast Function, etc), they already work like fast loops, they are a bit more useful but still not like true functions. True functions are already in the wish list. I can't say yet if we'll have time to implement them before F3 is ready.
    [snipped from: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106326-Build-292-14-Release-version?p=754265&viewfull=1#post754265]

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    List object and Combo Box object add new line (lines) when reload filelist again. (in windows exe app)
    mfa https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ax...qMwN70VNobPGgl

No problem in android. In android it work properly.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    New video is here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RknXKO5_z0

@Yves Please install the Japanese language pack of the Windows and set it as the display language, then remove the all other language packs(only Japanese language pack on your machine) and test it.
    I think it not crash if the Japanese and the English packs are existed for example.
    I don't think this is the reason as it also crashes on one of SirEatAlot's machines and I don't think it's Japanese. Plus the Fusion editor is Unicode and there is no reason a specific language can cause a problem (unless it would be in a non-Unicode extension and this is not the case).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    List object and Combo Box object add new line (lines) when reload filelist again. (in windows exe app)
    mfa https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ax...qMwN70VNobPGgl

No problem in android. In android it work properly.
    Or it works as intended in Windows and not in Android. Maybe the original developer thought it could be useful to be able to add several file, directory and/or drive lists in a single list.

Just clear the content of the list before loading a new file list.

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast