Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CruddyBuddy View Post
    It looks like the "Break" action is not firing when it's in a third-tier child or greater. When I have it in a first or second child event it works.
    Seems OK here, and I don't see why this would happen.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I'll think about it.

I don't understand what you want. You can already copy/paste frames.
    Sorry @Yves i didn't use the right words, I'm on the french version of Fusion. I should have said Layer.
    In my app each layer is an app screen (some times some screens are made with multiple layers).
    The code is organized in event groups. Each layer have his own event group where all the code that is related to that Layer is stored.
    Example for the tchat screen i have a layer named tchat_screen and an event group tchat_screen where all the code related to the tchat screen is present.
    I would like to be able to make a right click on that layer tchat_screen, click on copy, then go to an other mfa and click on past in the layers tab.
    The result will be a copy of all the layer objects and properties and also the copy of the event group related to it ( maybe add a property for the layers to link them to an event group ?). If the pasted layer or the event group is allready present, ask the user if he wants it to be deleted and replaced by the new one, or create a new one with a new name.

Why i want this ? This will make multi user devellopement much easyer, as each developper will work on his own layer/screen and the related event group and at the end, merge his screen and event group in the common mfa.
    Is it more clear ?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haoujey View Post
    Sorry @Yves i didn't use the right words, I'm on the french version of Fusion. I should have said Layer.
    In my app each layer is an app screen (some times some screens are made with multiple layers).
    The code is organized in event groups. Each layer have his own event group where all the code that is related to that Layer is stored.
    Example for the tchat screen i have a layer named tchat_screen and an event group tchat_screen where all the code related to the tchat screen is present.
    I would like to be able to make a right click on that layer tchat_screen, click on copy, then go to an other mfa and click on past in the layers tab.
    The result will be a copy of all the layer objects and properties and also the copy of the event group related to it ( maybe add a property for the layers to link them to an event group ?). If the pasted layer or the event group is allready present, ask the user if he wants it to be deleted and replaced by the new one, or create a new one with a new name.

Why i want this ? This will make multi user devellopement much easyer, as each developper will work on his own layer/screen and the related event group and at the end, merge his screen and event group in the common mfa.
    Is it more clear ?
    Yes, it's clear, thanks. This seems a bit complex to do in 2.5 though.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would a built-in calculator on edit boxes of Fusion itself be possible?
    Lots of people get used to do this in other softwares and would be nice to have it
    Example: I'm setting the window side, in the box there's already a number, for exemple 480, I type in front of it " + 10", press enter and it changes it to 490
    Or instead, I type " * 2", now the result would be 960...

I'm not good at math, so having to open the windows calculator for these things is a bit annoying...
    I'll understand if you feel like it's not that useful...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'aurait ÚtÚ intÚressant d'avoir quelques objets converti en android ou ios comme par exemple quiz objet.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After November 2019 no any update ??☹️☹️
    When released new update ??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    et convertir en html5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Seems OK here, and I don't see why this would happen.
    Thanks for checking that. I have a LOT of code, so there might be something else going on elsewhere. It's really strange, but I ended up just rewriting those lines so the child actions only went down two tiers and it was working fine again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I try to duplicate object with spacing, it's a good feature but it can be better with a preview before validate. I need to undo a lot of time because I don't have the good coordinates.

thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Bug Report]

1. create an active
    2. add an Animation 12 and an Animation 13
    3. rename Animation 12 to Fred
    4. create a condition Animation Fred is over
    5. Rename the animation Fred to Barney
    6. The condition correctly now reads Animation Barney is over
    7. In animation editor, right click Barney and "delete". The animation sequence remains there, and is still called Barney, but it now has no frames.
    8. The condition incorrectly now reads Animation Fred is over

.....The Animation Editor still calls the animation Barney, but the Event Editors have reverted to Fred:

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast