User Tag List

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that you can change the transparent color double clicking it... Which is good, I prefer to be able to use true black than for example bright pink
    But I tested and it doesn't save the change globally, only on the current mfa... Would be nice to be able to change it globally, as well the border color of the application
    (which was black for years, then was replaced by white for no apparent reason...)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Button not set Text color
    Type (1) Radio button (2) Checkbox
    Butt.jpg
    Also see Transparent
    Butt_1.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    After November 2019 no any update ??☹️☹️
    When released new update ??
    Wow, I didn't realise it's been that long. I get the feeling this is going to be a pretty big update, when it eventually launches. I've seen a lot of bugs reported, and I've seen Yves mention a few times now that carious things will be fixed in the new version. Looking forward to it!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Wow, I didn't realise it's been that long. I get the feeling this is going to be a pretty big update, when it eventually launches. I've seen a lot of bugs reported, and I've seen Yves mention a few times now that carious things will be fixed in the new version. Looking forward to it!
    Yes it's a big update and I'm late, sorry. Fernando pushed his fixes a few weeks ago but I've been busy on various fixes, switching to a new machine, etc. I'm trying to do it this week.

PS: it was not November, it was end of December, but still quite long

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe can't wait! Good luck for the last fixes!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves could I get your input on this thread? More specifically the deactivated events. After a fastloop, the actions aren't done on the event's originally selected objects, nor even the ones the fastloop used.
    In the MFA, just activate events 4-5, and deactivate 1-2. Compare effects of 4-5 (animation change after fastloop) with 1-2 (animation change before fastloop).

Cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I have a suggestion how to improve selection of multiple objects in fusion. While selection is good, I think it could be even better. There's the list of all objects, where if you click on object it selects all isntances of this object on frame editor. It would be nice to add all instances of different object to this selection from the list just by holding shift. It could select all instances of different objects you need. You could select all instances of backdrop 1 + backdrop 2 + active 1 by clicking on these 3objects in the list while holding shift. Not sure if you will consider this any point, but it would be nice small addition. Keep the good work! .) Looking forward F3 wish u best luck on that, will help promo when it's done.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have another feature request kiiind of on the same lines. Can we possibly get the "Duplicate" function working for individual actions? Say, for instance, I'm in the Event or Event List editor, and I've got some very dynamic variables copied from an expression that I need to paste into an RGB value and I don't want to lose it but I need another line to keep modifying a color channel by channel. It would be great to be able to Duplicate that line so I can paste in the value, rather than copy the line, paste that, then go back into the first line and carefully find the part of the expression I need to paste over.

Basically a Copy>Paste without overwriting the clipboard.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    @Yves could I get your input on this thread? More specifically the deactivated events. After a fastloop, the actions aren't done on the event's originally selected objects, nor even the ones the fastloop used.
    In the MFA, just activate events 4-5, and deactivate 1-2. Compare effects of 4-5 (animation change after fastloop) with 1-2 (animation change before fastloop).

Cheers
    Sorry ultra busy here, but yes I think a fast loop will kill the object selection, it's a known issue that can't be easily fixed in 2.5 I think, and to avoid this usually you have to move the Start loop to a separate event line.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    I have another feature request kiiind of on the same lines. Can we possibly get the "Duplicate" function working for individual actions? Say, for instance, I'm in the Event or Event List editor, and I've got some very dynamic variables copied from an expression that I need to paste into an RGB value and I don't want to lose it but I need another line to keep modifying a color channel by channel. It would be great to be able to Duplicate that line so I can paste in the value, rather than copy the line, paste that, then go back into the first line and carefully find the part of the expression I need to paste over.

Basically a Copy>Paste without overwriting the clipboard.
    I don't fully understand what you mean, but in any case I highly recommend you try a clipboard manager like Ditto. It lets you retrieve multiple copied clips. You can add hotkeys to frequently used clips, and it can even manage clips of events/actions/conditions in Fusion format and not just text

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast