Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    I'm running into a similar issue. I have my objects set up so when the player hits them, it runs a For Each loop on the qualifier to scope through which object gets destroyed, and then destroys that specific one. But as of the latest update it's destroying them all. Literally hadn't touched that part of the code before the update. Seems to be fine when it's just searching for the object itself though, rather than the qualifier.
    Can you reproduce this in a simple MFA?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Why are these effects not displayed?
    2020-01-25_13-59-22.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recognized my .mfa saved with build 292.22 crashes on runtime if I rewind to build 292.14. Where there any major changes done that could explain this? I’ve not identified anything specific in the ChangeLog.

Edit: It might be that the others reporting qualifier scoping issues are up to something. I’ll need to check in detail tho and revisit some AIs. But some minor but strange bugs seemed to newly appear since the update.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I've just noticed that when you select a frame without the workspace editor (eg. using Frame Editor dropdown menu, or View>Previous Frame), the Workspace Toolbar doesn't get updated, and continues to highlight the original frame you were at. So you're in Frame 2, but the Workspace Toolbar still thinks (and says) you're in Frame 4. So perhaps the issue would be better phrased as: The Workspace Toolbar does not get properly updated when a frame is selected via a non-workspace-toolbar means.
    OK, in the next update when you change the frame in the editor toolbar or via the Next/Previous Editor commands this will change the selection in the workspace toolbar.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    Why are these effects not displayed?
    2020-01-25_13-59-22.jpg
    They are not displayed because you didn't install them. What you see in the directory is the DX11 shader (.hlsl/.fxc files), but the .XML file (effect info) or the .fx file (DX9 shader) are missing. You need them to use the effects. You can find them in the Shaders forum and in Clickstore.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian82 View Post
    I recognized my .mfa saved with build 292.22 crashes on runtime if I rewind to build 292.14. Where there any major changes done that could explain this? I’ve not identified anything specific in the ChangeLog.
    Ah I see, it's due to the new feature that allows alterable values for counters and strings (even if you don't select the option), we'll fix it and save a compatible MFA in the next update, sorry.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Can you reproduce this in a simple MFA?
    Trying but no repro in a different MFA. Really weird. It's supposed to be that when the player collides with a block, a for each loop runs on the overall block qualifier to check for powerup functions, and then in a separate line but the same loop, the block gets destroyed. When the code is set to search for a single object, this works as intended. But when the code is set for the qualifier, every block in that qualifier gets destroyed on a single collision. I may have to breadcrumb this more.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are not displayed because you didn't install them. What you see in the directory is the DX11 shader (.hlsl/.fxc files), but the .XML file (effect info) or the .fx file (DX9 shader) are missing. You need them to use the effects. You can find them in the Shaders forum and in Clickstore.
    Then why do they downloading with CTF when you still have to look for them in Clickstore?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! But, sorry, I should have specified that you have to use the HTML5 Development mode, otherwise the info in the console is not useful. Could you do it please?
    /!\ Unknown category for SetEventRecordingEnabled: fxmonitor

(!) Firefox Monitor: malformed breach entry.
    Site:
    {"Name":"PDL","Domain":"","schema":1578952448387," PwnCount":622161052,"AddedDate":"2019-11-22T20:13:04Z","BreachDate":"2019-10-16","DataClasses":["Email addresses","Employers","Geographic locations","Job titles","Names","Phone numbers","Social media profiles"],"id":"ff3cdcde-4c8b-4c31-a454-ea68ce78c76b","last_modified":1579730110581,"_stat us":"synced"} FirefoxMonitor.jsm:212
    populateSites resource:///modules/FirefoxMonitor.jsm:212
    forEach self-hosted:235
    populateSites resource:///modules/FirefoxMonitor.jsm:204
    loadBreaches resource:///modules/FirefoxMonitor.jsm:246
    InterpretGeneratorResume self-hosted:1157
    AsyncFunctionNext self-hosted:696

/!\ Key event not available on some keyboard layouts: key=“i” modifiers=“accel,alt,shift” id=“key_browserToolbox” browser.xhtml

(!) SearchSuggestionController: HTTP Timeout 2 SearchSuggestionController.jsm:444
    _dedupeAndReturnResults resource://gre/modules/SearchSuggestionController.jsm:444
    _dedupeAndReturnResults self-hosted:876
    (!) SearchSuggestionController: HTTP error SearchSuggestionController.jsm:444
    _dedupeAndReturnResults resource://gre/modules/SearchSuggestionController.jsm:444
    (!) SearchSuggestionController: HTTP Timeout 6 SearchSuggestionController.jsm:444

(!) Error: Can't find profile directory. XULStore.jsm:66:15

(!) SearchSuggestionController: HTTP error SearchSuggestionController.jsm:444

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    Then why do they downloading with CTF when you still have to look for them in Clickstore?
    Because the DX11 HLSL version is provided by the update patches (to ease the process for already installed shaders). You cannot use them if you don't install the shaders because the XML file contains critical infomation, they are not displayed if the XML file is not installed.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast