Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ratty View Post
    @Yves sending updated MFA's and additional details to Fernando now.
    Thanks, I've sent you a PM. The Replace Color action was causing invalid images due to a fix for preloaders in the build 292.19. I'll check what sounds are causing the problem in Chrome when they are converted to MP3, and what recent change caused this problem, I'll fix it too so that you can restore the "Use MP3 instead of M4A" preference.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont know if this is a bug or by design but if a string is a global object, global events cant read the string to e.g. write it to a global string. It just takes the first instance of the string and writes that and keeps it.

This makes it impossible to dynamically e.g. write string names to an array if the string is different in every frame the game loops through.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with filter of events by object

Hello, there is a problem with filter events by object, if event is child: https://youtu.be/5Nhgencvtlo

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    Dont know if this is a bug or by design but if a string is a global object, global events cant read the string to e.g. write it to a global string. It just takes the first instance of the string and writes that and keeps it.

This makes it impossible to dynamically e.g. write string names to an array if the string is different in every frame the game loops through.
    This is by design, if I understand what you mean. Global objects' values are preserved through frames. This means alterable values and strings, value for counters, and alterable string for string objects are preserved when you go to a new frame.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This is by design, if I understand what you mean. Global objects' values are preserved through frames. This means alterable values and strings, value for counters, and alterable string for string objects are preserved when you go to a new frame.
    I see, what i was trying to do is e.g. i have two frames. Both have the same string object called "level name" which is set to be global. In frame 1 the string says "level 1" and in frame 2 it says "level 2".

Now if I have global events that cycle through the frames and writes that string to an array, it will only write "level 1" even though the string is different in frame 2.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    I see, what i was trying to do is e.g. i have two frames. Both have the same string object called "level name" which is set to be global. In frame 1 the string says "level 1" and in frame 2 it says "level 2".

Now if I have global events that cycle through the frames and writes that string to an array, it will only write "level 1" even though the string is different in frame 2.
    Why do you need this object to be global if the objects are different in each frame? Can't you just uncheck the "Global object" property?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Why do you need this object to be global if the objects are different in each frame? Can't you just uncheck the "Global object" property?
    I ended up doing that, they were global so if i changed the object name in one frame it would change everywhere. But just wanted to ask if it was a bug, but yeah worked around it and i guess this scenario was very niche. thnk you for the info.

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Yves and folks. It seems that Fusion 2.5(+) no longer can play MOD/XM/S3M/IT files anymore, which seems like a bug. The folks in the clickteam discord told me to come here and report it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right. I feel that the function of fusion is decreasing. There are many useful things, not as many as the functions supported by mmf2, and many extensions are also losing their ability. Although I use fusion, I never give up using mmf2 248 ~ 251

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDisk View Post
    Hey Yves and folks. It seems that Fusion 2.5(+) no longer can play MOD/XM/S3M/IT files anymore, which seems like a bug. The folks in the clickteam discord told me to come here and report it.
    Yes it's a bug, it was reported here, it's due to a change in the MP3 filter that intercepts MOD files. If you don't use MP3 sounds in your application you can temporarily disable the MP3 filter (by renaming tjhe mp3flt file in filters/sounds). Or you can also just disable it in the Filters property of your application (though iirc this will have an effect only in stand-alone apps, or when you "build & run" your app from Fusion).

Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast