User Tag List

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't "attach to desktop" work anymore?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I have some keyboard shortcuts suggestions...
    Ctrl + Return/Enter could be used to quickly focus on the object properties
    Also, would be nice if the properties menu option when right clicking an object also focused on the object properties...
    Page up and Page down could be used to alternate through the properties tabs...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    BUG description: When you have different types of the same Qualifiers (for example sprite & text type), when using expressions, sometimes both are displayed as the same, without the ".text" or ".sprite" part, this gives errors in the expressions when editing it.
    It can happen on expression editor and on the condition window, in my case I noticed it more inside behaviors.
    It looks like it happens the first time I enter the behavior and try to edit something about qualifiers, if I close and open again it works.

Attachment 28423 Attachment 28424
    This is a known issue in behaviors and global events. Do not use the same qualifier for different types of objects, for example qualifier Good for an active object and a string object. Use different qualifiers for different object types. I'm not sure if this issue can be fixed yet.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    I was not sure where to post this, but it was verified by Clickteam staff on Discord as a bug. I found a weird case where doing an Is Overlapping and xPos check of the overlapping object only scope properly when one condition is before the other. The attached mfa shows the ordering that works and is commented to show how to make it not work.

Attachment 28425
    This is the way it works, this is not a bug. When you compare xPos(weapon) with xCenter(wall_collision), it will compare xPos of the weapon object with xCenter of the FIRST scoped wall_collision object, it will not enumerate all scoped wall_collision objects to find the ones that satisfy the condition. The enumeration is done only for the object on which the condition is applied (= the weapon object). As there are several wall_collision objects, you need first to select the correct one for the position comparison, which is done by Is Overlapping.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BUG: String Parser Object

Once you have 2 elements left of a string and attempt to remove the first one, both will be erased. Simple .mfa example attached.

There's also a secondary issue where random delimiters are sometimes left behind in the string for some reason(ex. randomly removing elements from "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" sometimes becomes ",2,3,,,7,10" )... I am still poking around on that one to be 100% it's not just me though.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be hard to add a "Set flag using value" ?
    I mean, select a flag, but instead of setting ON, OFF or TOGGLE, set it using a value (0 = OFF, 1 = ON)
    I don't get why you can check the flag state as a value but you can't set it with a value...
    This would make possible to copy a flag state of other objects directly

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also suggested Set flags via expression a while ago @Fuuriokun
    here's a work around using a loop you could add child events to it
    setting flags via expression mfa

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We wanted to add this Set Flag Value action for some time but there is a big problem in Fusion 2.x, the maximum number of actions shared by objects is limited in 2.x and the limit has been reached. This limitation is complicated to modify, so we've to find another way. It's in the wish list for the next update, hopefully we'll have time to implement it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: "Compare to one of the alterable values"

When comparing an instance's Alterable Variables with one of it's own Variables past Alterable Variable Z (So Variables AA~), the events will effect all instances instead of just the ones who fulfill the condition.

AlterableVariable Example.png

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bybyblue View Post
    BUG: "Compare to one of the alterable values"

When comparing an instance's Alterable Variables with one of it's own Variables past Alterable Variable Z (So Variables AA~), the events will effect all instances instead of just the ones who fulfill the condition.

AlterableVariable Example.png
    Did you define those variables (above AA) in the properties of the object?

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast