User Tag List

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves
    Hi, Please add a video player (mp4) for all platforms. I know all platforms have this but I have many cutscenes and one player is more clear in editor. Thanks a lot

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [BUG report]I found a bug of same name objects living together in frame.

Please look at this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBTUD6sOio

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    Seem to have found a bug related to DX11 and shaders. Showed this to BartekB in the discord and we found out that having a effect on an object makes Counter objects not respect layer order. Ive attached an MFA and as you see when you scroll up and down (arrow keys) counters dont get masked by the top layer. But if u remove the effect from the sword object, it suddenly works. The shader on it is "Pixel outline" but even standard ones like Inverted seems to break it.
    Shameless plug for my bug again.

Also a request, would it be possible to get a search bar in this window?
    gKng4PB.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    +1 for @zip2kx search bar request!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    Shameless plug for my bug again.
    This bug is fixed in the next build.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This bug is fixed in the next build.
    Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello @Yves , "joint two objects at position" is not working, i'm in need of it for "revolute-" and "distance joint" but both have the issue. Is it possible to fix?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Hello @Yves , "joint two objects at position" is not working, i'm in need of it for "revolute-" and "distance joint" but both have the issue. Is it possible to fix?
    Could you attach a simple example that doesn't work please? I just did a very quick test with a distance joint and it seems ok.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if I could suggest something, not for right now, but why not in a new version.
    Since we can now use Global Values and Chains for Strings, I was able to change all my text items by Strings, then, I was able to have translation of all my game just in CSV file, without changing anything.
    Then, I missed one very cool option, possibility to know size of a Chain. Correct me if i'm wrong, but we can get size of the Bounding Volum of the Chain, but not real size of the text. So if BV max is 200 pixel but we have just to characters, size will still be 200 pixels, right?
    An easy way to do that could be to have checkbox said "Adapt Size of the BV" that will change BV from number of characters you have. That would be perfect. Or by default have this, and add check box named "Fixed BV size", or something like that.

Could be really usefull to get real size of the chain to adapt UI according langage.

And if I may, two or three anothers options that could improve Strings :
    Change color for only few characters, not the all strings.
    Possibility to add gradient, like Counter Bar.

It's really close to have a real String systeme really powerfull

And speaking of this, I have notice that Fond Embedded didn't works for some people. As is could see, mostly Chinese or Japanese people, so maybe it could have issue with windows langage, if it's not latin, or something like that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves , i made already a thread here, it uses revolute joints but i also add here a distance joint demo.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107467-quot-create-joint-at-position-quot-not-working-!?
    Attached files Attached files

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast