User Tag List

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So I suppose you've just installed the 2.5+ DLC? Did you re-apply the Fusion build 292.22 update patch to make sure everything is up-to-date?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves I haven’t re-applied the patch. Is that done through the standard update process? Will try it and let you know

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    So I suppose you've just installed the 2.5+ DLC? Did you re-apply the Fusion build 292.22 update patch to make sure everything is up-to-date?
    I ran through the standard update process. Received "Current version is up to date would you like to download update patch again?". I chose to apply the update again and the issue persists.

"Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Unable to decode audio data"
    "[Violation] 'load' handler took 610ms Runtime.js:68
    "[Violation] 'setTimeout' handler took 64ms"
    "[Violation] 'setTimeout' handler took 125ms"

I'll mention it's been looking for RuntimeDev.js if I now create a new index.html. This is also only present in Chrome and the same MFA's were fine prior to the 2.5+ update.

Thanks so much for looking into it.

Clicker

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Separate issue:
    Looks like some Chrome update went live today that alters the frame size or alignment. On two separate machines thereís now black bars on the left/right of the frame, seemingly with more issues on the right side. The included picture is from an app thatís been live for months without issue. Now itís misaligned time the right and has some right side cut off. Oh boy google...B73F38DF-C1FA-4FFD-BFE9-CE7BF71C782A.jpg

Also pic of other issue:
    5B21BED4-5840-4027-95E5-FAE7E49A9204.jpg

In any case, if thereís anything I can test to help fix these issues please let me know as Iím in a sticky spot until the issues are resolved.

Clicker

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the repeated posts. I've found that in Chrome going to Settings (three dots), then Zoom In (+ icon), the frame size is reset to how it should be. It doesn't matter if you've zoomed out to 10% or zoomed in to 200%. At the start of the frame the size gets screwed up but increasing the zoom resets it to the correct size. This wasn't an issue just a few days ago. @Yves I've sent Fernando a message with a link to a private video demonstrating the issue.

Clicker

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additional info! It seems the bookmarks bar was disabled, which changed the resolution of the browser frame. Turning the bookmarks bar back on halfway solves the issue. By halfway, I mean that now only half as much space is being lost on the right side. The frame is centered again, which is a positive. I'm not sure what changed in Chrome but it seems the frame size/fill/responsiveness of my Fusion apps doesn't like it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @ratty about the "Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Unable to decode audio data" issue, open the Preferences, select the General tab, select the HTML5 exporter and untick the option that says "Build MP3 sounds instead of M4A sounds". Does this change anything? If so I'll check if something has been modified for MP3 encoding in HTML5 export.

Clicker

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves , that does fix things partially. The encoding issue no longer happens and 2 of 3 of my apps load. The one that doesn't fires a Runtime.js issue.
    js.png

But there also a now a critical issue with changing between Fusion frames. When those events run, the app hangs indefinitely in Chrome browser.

I've sent Fernando many details via PM, so please check with him. Any help in solving this is GREATLY appreciated as I'm in quite the pinch.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ratty View Post
    @Yves , that does fix things partially. The encoding issue no longer happens and 2 of 3 of my apps load. The one that doesn't fires a Runtime.js issue.
    js.png

But there also a now a critical issue with changing between Fusion frames. When those events run, the app hangs indefinitely in Chrome browser.

I've sent Fernando many details via PM, so please check with him. Any help in solving this is GREATLY appreciated as I'm in quite the pinch.
    We cannot tell you what happens as your HTML5 apps are built in HTML5 Final mode, you need to build them in HTML5 Development mode so that we can debug them.

Clicker

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves sending updated MFA's and additional details to Fernando now.

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast