User Tag List

Thread: How to change colour using RGB effect

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy How to change colour using RGB effect

Hi I was not sure whether to start a new thread or not, because this thread is still associated with the project in my last, but on a different issue, mainly color.

I just want to be able to change the effect of the Donkey Object when hit from normal colour to a pink saturation like this, I was thinking of using Set RGB Coefficient,

Please can anyone give me an idea, I am really clueless.
    Thanks for your patience with me and my threads.

And on a unrelated not, I just want to say sorry for how I keep on changing from ball movement to path finding,
    It's not fair to keep on wanting you all to basically make the game for me, so I am just going to ask small questions like this from now on, I am also going to double check the forum rules because I feel I have not been paying attention.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
    PS. This may because I am a bit parranoid about these things but my username RobbyRotten is in no way mean to reflect disrespect on the much loved and deceased actor, Stefán Karl Stefánsson.

It just came to my attention recently this may have been offensive, I made the account before the actor died, and did not think it would be offensive at the time, but now he has gone , I am starting to rethink things.

I would change the username if this was possible but I don't think it is.
    Again this is also unrelated to this thread but I wanted to cover it just in case, the issue had caused anyone hurt.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to change one colour in a sprite to another colour, you need to use the 'replace colour' function (animation-->replace colour). So for example to change all red pixels in a sprite to green you would use:
    - Replace colour RGB(255,0,0) by RGB(0,255,0).
    You'd need to change each shade of brown on the donkey to each shade of pink you're using.

Or, depending on how many animations you're using, you could either store a pink version as a separate animation.

Finally, you could just create a pink donkey at the point of the brown donkey and delete the brown donkey (store it's co-ordinates as counters or global values first, or use an invisible marker sprite).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme2408 View Post
    If you want to change one colour in a sprite to another colour, you need to use the 'replace colour' function (animation-->replace colour). So for example to change all red pixels in a sprite to green you would use:
    - Replace colour RGB(255,0,0) by RGB(0,255,0).
    You'd need to change each shade of brown on the donkey to each shade of pink you're using.

Or, depending on how many animations you're using, you could either store a pink version as a separate animation.

Finally, you could just create a pink donkey at the point of the brown donkey and delete the brown donkey (store it's co-ordinates as counters or global values first, or use an invisible marker sprite).
    Aww Cool, Thank you so much Graeme I Will try this straight away!
    Have a awesome day!