User Tag List

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After testing on my devices I noticed the same problem with the current Get Object version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure how long these extensions haven't been working when compiling a Windows exe; yet I can't use the 'advanced Path movement' and 'path-finding object' extensions. I was alerted to the problem by this post: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106780-Pathfinding-for-Adventure-games

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scrap that, I should have checked first. They just needed an update. Sorry for jumping the gun

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This update breaks .mod .it .s3m and .xm playback and exporting to HTML5 no longer works for me.

Is there a way to downgrade to an earlier version on Steam?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando

Can you figure out the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Guys,

"GET OBJECT" is not responding in ANDROID when I change the "TARGET ANDROID VERSION" option to 9.0 or 10.0.
    Follows MFA attached.

ClickTeam 2.5 Build 292.22 Version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Spy No worries, as soon as Fernando has read your bug report, you can be sure that your feedback about this issue will be taken into account for the next beta.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    For info Fernando is away with family and will be back in 10 days.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoco View Post
    This update breaks .mod .it .s3m and .xm playback and exporting to HTML5 no longer works for me.

Is there a way to downgrade to an earlier version on Steam?
    Maybe a problem due to in your anti-virus program? Can you put an exception for the Fusion folder in your anti-virus and reinstall or validate the install in Steam?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Yves!

I don't have anti-virus running. Tested this with a new project file and the problem persists even after reinstalling Fusion through Steam. Works with an older stand-alone version.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoco View Post
    Hi Yves!

I don't have anti-virus running. Tested this with a new project file and the problem persists even after reinstalling Fusion through Steam. Works with an older stand-alone version.
    Hmm, I've no machine without AV, I suppose MS activates Windows Defender when you have no AV program? Though I have just scanned the Fusion folder in Steam with Defender and it didn't trigger any alert.

I wonder what could happen. More questions:

About .mod .it .s3m and .xm playback:

- is there a modflt.sft filter in your Fusion Filters\Sounds folder?
    - did you make any change to the MFA? (compared with the version that was used to make the stand-alone EXE that works)
    - if you edit the Sound Filters property in your application (Windows tab), unselect Automatic and make sure the MOD filter is selected, does this change anything?

About HTML5:

- What happens exactly? "Doesn't work" may mean lot of things.
    - Does Build & Run open the browser? If so if you press F12 to display the developer options, what does the Console contain?

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast