User Tag List

Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    You can download 292.14 here: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521-Download-links

Were you playing full screen or window? Because I did see that the new Windows feature of changing the colour of the header bars etc. had a massive impact on the frame rate (If the person testing it has that feature enabled.) Then it might be closing due to lack of memory. Does it happen at consistent intervals?

(I've never seen a crash in a Fusion game with a message / warning - it just closes.)
    Hmmm not using the new feature (at least not that I know of). I remember she mentioned a close while switching Alt+Tab between the game and something else, it could be memory indeed... Thanks for the link! I'll see how it goes rolling back.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    I also had a failure where I was creating the object and setting a value at the same time - where it failed to set the values - I had to first create the object - and then run a second loop on all the created objects to set the values. Is there some limitation on how many simultaneous actions a loop can do? Or is it because it can't scope to the object it just created?
    Probably scoping issue when objects are created. There are 2 other threads about this, I had no time to check in depth what happens yet and if we can do anything.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Guys,

"GET OBJECT" is not responding in ANDROID when I change the "TARGET ANDROID VERSION" option to 9.0 or 10.0.
    Follows MFA attached.

ClickTeam 2.5 Build 292.22 Version
    is a known change that http pages are not welcome in android 10, so in case you need a specific domain you must add inside a file located at app/src/main/res/xml of your runtimeandroid.zip, called network_security_config.xml
    let me check if this can be automatize

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <network-security-config>
    <domain-config cleartextTrafficPermitted="true">
    <domain includeSubdomains="true">127.0.0.1</domain>
    <domain includeSubdomains="true">g2f2media.com</domain>
    <!--domain example-->

</domain-config>
    </network-security-config>
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked. Perfect.
    Thanks

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crash the editor when retrieve the data from not imported object in the expression editor at the Global event editor.

cf25p_292_22_crash_get_value_from_not_imported_object.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I use a qualifier to test if a string is overlapping another object - it doesn't work - .mfa attached (as in, it doesn't scope to that string)

If I test every individual string it does work (but is tedious when you have lots of strings).

Is this fixable?

You know at some stage you guys need to update you F2 icon when we post a .mfa
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think this one is normal and can't be changed.

"Group.Neutral is overlapping Group.Good" actually tests the collisions between all Group.Neutral objects and all Group.Good objects, and then evaluates the next conditions for all these objects. In your case, all Group.Good objects are selected and at least one of them is visible.

You need to execute this event for each string object individually, you can do it with a For Each object loop:

* Always
    Start loop for each one of Group.Neutral, loop name "showStrings"

* On each one of Group.Neutral, loop name "showStrings"
    + Group.Neutral is overlapping Group.Good
    + Group.Good is visible
    Group.Neutral : Reappear

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I think this one is normal and can't be changed.
    Yes, sorry, I know that. I just forgot for the moment and when I returned to my computer - you'd already answered. (I so seldom use the For Each statement that I tend to forget it even exists.)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When exe run then save List.
    But after Installation (Buld app and Install program.) in Program Files or Program Files (x86) then run,List cannot save (List object and Combo Box). But In different directory (i.e. Desktop or folder or drives it install and run, list save.)
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cA...6Ka3dZjQdHFAnS

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Properties =>Font option=>Color=>other=>select (picker not work proper)

Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast