Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    @Yves , i made already a thread here, it uses revolute joints but i also add here a distance joint demo.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107467-quot-create-joint-at-position-quot-not-working-!?
    Sorry I didn't see your post. In Create Joint at Position actions the positions are relative to the hot spot of the object. XActionPoint( "object" ) is the position of the action point in the frame, not the position of the action point relatively to the coordinates of the object. So you have to subtract X( "object" ) and Y( "object" ) from the action point coordinates. For example line 5:

* Start of Frame
    Physics - Engine : Create revolute joint "part_1 -- part_2" between part_1 and part_2 at (XActionPoint( "part_1" ) - X( "part_1" ), YActionPoint( "part_1" ) - Y( "part_1" ))

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some feedbacks from players, it seems that Font Embbeded didn't work even sometimes with Latin Windows... It seems to be very random.
    Any idea why it didn't works for 20% of players? Any suggestion to fix that? Problem is since my the font didn't works, it display random font, with big size, and the literraly break my UI game :
    https://imgur.com/a/Sftq4A4

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves ok thanks now it works

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's getting really common yo get errors with the windows temp folder clearing Fusion's temp folder...
    So I think it would be great to have a customized directory for this...
    Could this be added? Some people lose lots of work when this happens...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I investigate all day. I found why fonts didn't works sometimes.
    It seems that if a font is not Open Type, it didn't display on some computers, didn't know why. That's why my font didn't works.
    I tried to export the font to Open Type, but it changed spacing, and since we can't edit verticaly spacing, it break everything.
    I just don't know what to do to fix that.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    It's getting really common yo get errors with the windows temp folder clearing Fusion's temp folder...
    So I think it would be great to have a customized directory for this...
    Could this be added? Some people lose lots of work when this happens...
    Ah yes it's a good idea and it's in the wish list, I'll check if we can do it quickly.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Ok I investigate all day. I found why fonts didn't works sometimes.
    It seems that if a font is not Open Type, it didn't display on some computers, didn't know why. That's why my font didn't works.
    I tried to export the font to Open Type, but it changed spacing, and since we can't edit verticaly spacing, it break everything.
    I just don't know what to do to fix that.
    What's the format of your font?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I little feature for HTML5 exporter: add mfa path by default in choose directory's dialog box when you build your app at the first time.

Clicker

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    What's the format of your font?
    TTF Font, i'm using this one if you want more precision :

https://fontzone.net/font-details/visitor-tt2-brk

I made a lot of test, the font seem to works 100 % on French people. 2-3 american people told me it didn't works, and also 5-6 Chineses people.
    Yesterday I took 2 hour to try to find a solution with one of this guy, he install manually the police, and same issue, text didn't appear.
    I export the font to OTF, and now he was able to see it (but with some spacing bugs.)

So my conclusion is, sometimes TTF font didn't appear, specially on American/Chinese/Russian windows, even if they are installed

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, @Yves . I've been discussing an issue with Fernando regarding Fusion 2.5+ Developer HTML5 export projects being broken when running in Chrome. The issue happened immediately after I upgraded to 2.5+ Developer. Existing MFA's that build without issue on standard Fusion 2.5 Developer demonstrate the issue. The built apps won't get past the default app loading screen (grey bar) only on Chrome. I'm in a very tricky spot as I can now not update my application. Can you touch base with Fernando regarding this issue? If there is a more formal support channel, please let me know. I'm willing to pay for advanced support if required as this is a crucial issue.

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast