User Tag List

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I don't fully understand what you mean, but in any case I highly recommend you try a clipboard manager like Ditto. It lets you retrieve multiple copied clips. You can add hotkeys to frequently used clips, and it can even manage clips of events/actions/conditions in Fusion format and not just text
    That'd be useful. But basically my suggestion was just that the Edit>Duplicate function only works with objects in the frame and it'd be nice to use it to duplicate lines of code or individual actions as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    That'd be useful. But basically my suggestion was just that the Edit>Duplicate function only works with objects in the frame and it'd be nice to use it to duplicate lines of code or individual actions as well.
    You can always ctrl-dragthem. That's what I do when I don't want to overwrite my clipboard. Works on events, conditions, and actions (not sure if the latter works in the Event Editor - I haven't used it for a few years) and also on selections within the Expression Editor. For conditions and actions, it doesn't work within the same event, so I sometimes copy to a neighbouring event than copy back (you can hold shift to change copy into move).

Actually, I agree that a simple shortcut to copy and paste an action/condition would be handy (especially within the same event). Though for the sake of consistent UI logic, it should probably come under the umbrella of "clone" rather than "duplicate", since "duplicate" in Fusion implies that the new item is forever linked with the old one and that one is updated whenever the other is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Actually, I agree that a simple shortcut to copy and paste an action/condition would be handy (especially within the same event). Though for the sake of consistent UI logic, it should probably come under the umbrella of "clone" rather than "duplicate", since "duplicate" in Fusion implies that the new item is forever linked with the old one and that one is updated whenever the other is.
    Whichever. I only argue for Duplicate as its more industry-standard terminology. Clone is pretty unique to Fusion and honestly I haven't used Clone in about 6 years. These days I much prefer to have as few objects as possible, pack in animations or static frames in different ways, and scope them with id values and For Each loops.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess fusion 2.5 won't have ever tileset function. I have to admit to use external tileset editor (even if you build it in fusion - brings disadvantes, you can't set panorama layers, etc) is just not effective method.

Next update for fusion could bring in tileset, I want too much probably . Anyway would be nice if Fusion3 had tileset support.I know we can create tileset editor, but that brings some disadvantages too, you can't set panorama bgs and so on. And to use external tileset editor does not look like effective choice. internal tileset editor @frame would be just cool. I think Fusion3 needs one, especially if its focus is 2D, and majority of community creates pixelart stuff and platformers. I didn't know where to post, not too much about F3 will look for one tho. **tileset for 2.5+ update?**

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to add since I can't edit previous post. Layered tileset (with grid setup) would be great, like more layers that you can choose/set tile from. Would allow rich level building and diversity. Of course you could place the rest of BG elementas manually like another bgs. These are just idea, of course the rest is up to others.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit: nevermind

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelABCD View Post
    I guess fusion 2.5 won't have ever tileset function. I have to admit to use external tileset editor (even if you build it in fusion - brings disadvantes, you can't set panorama layers, etc) is just not effective method.

Next update for fusion could bring in tileset, I want too much probably . Anyway would be nice if Fusion3 had tileset support.I know we can create tileset editor, but that brings some disadvantages too, you can't set panorama bgs and so on. And to use external tileset editor does not look like effective choice. internal tileset editor @frame would be just cool. I think Fusion3 needs one, especially if its focus is 2D, and majority of community creates pixelart stuff and platformers. I didn't know where to post, not too much about F3 will look for one tho. **tileset for 2.5+ update?**
    Tilesets would be incredibly useful but a much more in-depth system than a regular engine update would bring. I think just the fact that we can import a tiled image and split it up into individual graphics does the trick, useful as it would be to split that up at runtime instead. Hopefully in F3.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    Tilesets would be incredibly useful but a much more in-depth system than a regular engine update would bring. I think just the fact that we can import a tiled image and split it up into individual graphics does the trick, useful as it would be to split that up at runtime instead. Hopefully in F3.
    Or have regularly update of Looki's tiled map obj.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Bug Report]
    Crash application if set size of snap to grid of the Drag & Drop movement to 0px(width or height).

[Feature Request]
    Is it possible to test if the Drag & Drop movement is moving(dragging) or stopped?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... I know this is something that are on Fusion list of feature suggestions for a while now but...
    Having the ability to flip objects would reduce so much of the file size, specially in mobile where a flip shader isn't possible...
    (I thought Fusion didn't really added flipped images to the build, but it seems that this only happens for duplicated animation frames...)

So I have some suggestions, one may be easier than another...
    -Flip by using negative scale for flipping (same ol' suggestion)
    -Having flip horizontal and vertical switches
    -Flip by using Automatic Rotations toggle, it already flips but in both axis, would be nice to have a checkbox that automatically flips vertically if the direction is from 8 to 24, it basically mirrors the thing

I was thinking that this could be done by an extension, but it sounds like way more work than something native...

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast