Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    In Android runtime, application crashed if the fire buttons of the touch joystick are enabled, even if device of the joystick is NONE.

Attachment 29072
    no crash here in my test example can you share a smal lmfa
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    no crash here in my test example can you share a smal lmfa
    cf25p_292_22_android_crash_if_fire_buttons_enabled.mfa
    Here. Try to build & run then look at the Android options in the frame property.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please send an example mfa file for android because i am no able to listen music in android(i can hear music while playing file in windows but not able to listen in android)

let me tell you what i have did- i just go to music option and - sample-play and loop music over a specific channel- then i select the ogg(also tried wav file) music file but i am unable to listen music (actually i make it in a way that when someone touch an object in game (in android ) then music will play.

please fernando you please reply because i am sending you messages from long time but didn't get any reply.

so please help me to able to listen music in android .

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How difficult would it be to introduce a new file format? I usually use external graphics as much as I can, at least background stuff. Animations I keep within Fusion. I don't like to use external gif animations because of the bad quality. How hard would it be to allow Fusion to use APNG files?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownzilla View Post
    How difficult would it be to introduce a new file format? I usually use external graphics as much as I can, at least background stuff. Animations I keep within Fusion. I don't like to use external gif animations because of the bad quality. How hard would it be to allow Fusion to use APNG files?
    You could always export your animations in series of PNGs, then use a fastloop to import them into consecutive frames of an Active Object (something like the pic below). The trick is that Fusion won't import a graphic into a frame that doesn't exist - so if you want to import 17 PNGs into an active object, you need to first create 17 frames inside that Active Object using the animation editor (they can be empty pixels, or teal diamonds, or whatever) so that Fusion has something to replace.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownzilla View Post
    I have the source code for the PNG image filter; mayhaps it could be done, but I'm not sure about platform compatibility.
    I wouldn't be surprised if GIF being treated differently was hardcoded either, as it's the only format to have animations, typically, and the only one Fusion supports.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Vol. Thanks! yeah that's always a work around but a bit tedious.
    @Phi Cool, that means there's at least a possibility and not a definite "NO" :-D

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like setting the background color at the start of the frame flickers after going from one frame to another...
    Could this be optimized please? I was testing using fades with both white and black modes, but it depends on the next frame also starting with the background color set, and start of frame seem to delay it a bit...
    Or this, or a checkbox for the frames of "keep previous frame background color", this could help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A_bhi View Post
    please send an example mfa file for android because i am no able to listen music in android(i can hear music while playing file in windows but not able to listen in android)

let me tell you what i have did- i just go to music option and - sample-play and loop music over a specific channel- then i select the ogg(also tried wav file) music file but i am unable to listen music (actually i make it in a way that when someone touch an object in game (in android ) then music will play.

please fernando you please reply because i am sending you messages from long time but didn't get any reply.

so please help me to able to listen music in android .
    I don't know if Fernando has had time to help you, but if he hasn't - attached is a .mfa that have all the right settings - you can build an .apk from that and test it on your device. If it doesn't work - then post a thread (or maybe the moderators can split this off and move it) in the Android section and the community can help you unless it's a technical issue with your specific device - but if it is that, at least we can help you identify that. There isn't anything special you have to do, to make sounds work except have the latest sdk's installed and point Fusion to the latest api version.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug Report

Size of the Explorer object doesn't change when jump or return from another frame, if "Resize display to fill window size" option is enabled.

cf25_b292_22_explorer_obj_not_resize.zip

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast