User Tag List

Thread: html5 responsive display samples?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

html5 responsive display samples?

Hi, are there any html5 responsive display samples? I know the browser, and display sizes vary from phone to phone. I'm just curious if there may be a basic standard to follow that will auto size the game window to fit the phone display (maybe I missed something). - thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately the HTML5 runtime still doesn't support such a feature. Several users asked about it, in this thread among others: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/88958
    The good news is that we are actually working on it, but we can't tell when an update will be available.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Oliver. I found this thread which has links to a couple of other interesting threads, a few days ago. I'm curious if you and Clickteam would take up donations to solve this wanted feature?

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106652-How-to-call-JavaScript-functions

My goal is scrolling. I forgot I had the html5 sdk downloaded. I searched the web tonight and found a few html js codes for resizing the canvas, but nothing so far about just resizing the window and leaving the canvas size as is.

R and D for me this weekend including testing samples with the window control object plus js. Do you know if the html_tag_holder on the clickstore might work for play window sizing?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Clickteam does not take donations. But there is a way to support us financially, become a patron: https://www.patreon.com/Clickteam

About calling Javascript functions, the HTML5 Object allows you to do that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Clickteam does not take donations. But there is a way to support us financially, become a patron: https://www.patreon.com/Clickteam

About calling Javascript functions, the HTML5 Object allows you to do that.
    I didn't know this was an option. I'll happily sign up. Clickteam has done a lot for me and I'm always pestering you guys with my unique situations. Happy to support.