User Tag List

Thread: How to call JavaScript functions ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to call JavaScript functions ?

Hi everyone, I would like to publish my game on GameSpil, and request the pause call function to get advertisements. how do I integrate the following code into the game?DesktopScreenstho_191124_1431150.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The HTML5 Object allows you to call Javascript function.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Entering the code using the function call with the Html object gives me an error as you can seeDesktopScreenstho_191128_1340067.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by janpier View Post
    Entering the code using the function call with the Html object gives me an error as you can seeDesktopScreenstho_191128_1340067.jpg
    You have to put the Javascript function in the HTML file and just put the function name here. And do not forget to unselect the "Generate HTML file" option in the HTML5 properties of your application, to avoid your HTML file to be overwritten by Fusion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, but I don't know much about it, I started a course at JS, am now busy with something else, so I should call "pauseGame" and "resumeGame" with the Html object. But shouldn't the code insert it in the Javascript file (Runtime)? and then create an html file (using for example Visual Studio) to insert this API here?DesktopScreenstho_191128_1914258.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @janpier That should be "normal", but with Fusion you need to embed the JavasScript function (the long code) inside the exported index.html . After that these function are called from inside the application using the Html5 Object.

In the links from above, it shows that you can put the full JavaScript code inside a parameter and call the "eval" function.

Is a mess to use JavaScript that way, but at least works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at this point I think the best thing would be to make a video tutorial (for which I could also pay) where it is shown how to implement for example the codes of Spilgames and Game Distribution, which are among the largest distributors of Html games, would be a great springboard launch to publish their games also on other sites, so as to have players interested in downloading later also from android and ios and maybe making money with non-exclusive sales or advertising. and I'm not just referring to HTML, it would be good to have many videos tutorial, I think it would be of enormous help to novices and there would be fewer people asking for help on the forums and therefore it would consume less time to give answers, more customers thanks to the documentation