User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: No title for executable?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it sorted! Anti-Virus doesn't like Fusion very much for some reason... You might want to report it to its developers though, just in-case they might be able to address it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happens if you remove the superscript "1" from the name, out of interest?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrilley View Post
    Glad you got it sorted! Anti-Virus doesn't like Fusion very much for some reason... You might want to report it to its developers though, just in-case they might be able to address it.
    @Yves since disabling Comodo firewall and Avast antivirus and re-building the exe, it shows up fine. I can't test which one caused the problem as it seems to be building properly now. Strangely, the Product Name section is still blank, but it is showing every time in the Start Menu now?

Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    What happens if you remove the superscript "1" from the name, out of interest?
    That was my first thought! I did remove it, but it didn't make any difference.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oops - I meant, report it to the developers of the anti-virus software. I don't think there is much Clickteam can do if another software intercepts and blocks Fusion from doing its thing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh, good point!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3