User Tag List

Thread: what are the limitations of CF2.5+ on exporting android?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are the limitations of CF2.5+ on exporting android?

Has anyone ever tried exporting android apk and the engine will say out of memory (we have tried the same project, exporting EXE and iOS will not give you an error), and what are the limitations of CF2.5+ on exporting android~
    QQ图片20191209163037.png

Use version 2.5+ of 292.14 and 32GB of ram,
    Use 1920*1080 resolution
    The mfa file size is 750M
    The maximum frame runtime used memory is 747M

header.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Could you send me a link to the MFA by PM so that I can see what is causing the Out of Memory error with a debugger? No idea otherwise...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so happy to get a reply so soon, Yves. I will upload mfa later and send you the link. Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,Yves, is the PM function disabled? I received this notification when I entered.

"We no longer support use of the Private Message system to request direct support from Clickteam staff members.

Please use our on-line Ticket System here: https://service.clickteam.com"

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, in theory you should be able to send me a PM as I've added you to my contact list... Maybe try to add me to your contact list? I'll send you my email address by PM anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I have sent a private message. Please check it. Thank you!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the file! The building process uses more memory than it needs, it's a mistake. You don't see it in normal applications but your app is very big. This will be fixed in the next update, either later today or tomorrow.

PS: I think you'll need to optimize a bit the size of your application, 580 Mb is big. There is an option that could help in the latest builds (from 292.15), you can select JEG as Image Compression mode in the Android properties of big opaque objects like some objects your app contains. This should reduce its size (this might increase the loading time though). Also, if you want to release this app on Google Play you'll have to build a .OBB file (https://clickstore.clickteam.com/android_obb_tool?keyword=OBB) as the maximum size Google Play supports for APK / AAB files is 100 / 150 Mb IIRC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! Thank you very much!
    I saw the OBB tool mention "Up to 2 expansion packs Up to 2gbs each;Pass the 50mb Google play store file size limit"
    My understanding is that if the final size of my game is 1GB, is it possible to just build an OBB file?