User Tag List

Thread: Position Lower Events increased consumption of resources

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Position Lower Events increased consumption of resources

Hi everyone, I noticed a high consumption of resources with events that calculate the lower positions or numbers in the lower counters, even the "left click" event seems heavier. could anyone tell me how to set a position / counter from X to X? I think it could reduce resource consumptionDesktopScreenstho_191201_1344421.jpgDesktopScreenstho_191201_1304262.jpgDesktopScreenstho_191201_1303452.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may just be the timer. The timer itself is weird, since it's looking for X/100 and the default framerate is 60. Since 60 doesn't go into 100 evenly, it tends to be a little quirky. I'd recommend setting up a custom timer and when it's equal to certain amounts (every 00'50" would be Timer=30, every 00'90" would be Timer=54) fire off your events.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, you are referring more to image two, but I would like to know how to set a number for example from 1 to 20 on the counter/position because it would probably require fewer resources, it seems that when you set a minor position or a counter to a lower number it requires more resources as you can see from the tests

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without seeing what the events are in Line 12, my instinct is that Fusion could be waiting for the timer to catch up to run that event, but it's more likely something in the event itself that's causing the slowdown rather than the conditional.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also did a test with only two events and as you can see the position calculation requires many more resources than the greater one, I could modify the event by inserting two actions , but I would like to do it with a single action, I would certainly save resources(from -10 to 10 x)TEST POSITION.mfaDesktopScreenstho_200121_1927208.jpg