User Tag List

Thread: Please help, even when 'destroyed' at start of frame Steam plugin logs into Steam

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please help, even when 'destroyed' at start of frame Steam plugin logs into Steam

I'm using the same MFA for several exporter versions/target platforms for my game. I've got the Steamworks object in most frames.
    I use a Global string called "Platform" and when that global value is set to anything other than "STEAM" then at start of every layout I destroy the Steam object.

Despite this when I build and run this NON-STEAM version of the game it always logs into Steam and shows the prompt to call up the steam overlay!

Can this be fixed? Do I really need to go into every last frame of the MFA and delete the actual steamworks plugin before exporting, and then hope to the heavens that I don't accidentally save after deleting them?
    Any ideas?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you not set it to not be created on start in its object properties, and create it if it's STEAM?
    Or does the popup still happen?