User Tag List

Thread: Button closes the application despite having the event to move to the next frame

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Button closes the application despite having the event to move to the next frame

Hello I've been working on a project for a few hours as I'm new to this. I had a bitmap button that was working perfectly fine for the first two frames, after I made the third frame and tested out the application for some reason every time I press the button it just closes the application and I have no idea why.

I've checked on the properties for anything that could be causing it but I'm not finding anything, and the event it was assigned to as also working perfectly fine and hasn't been altered, so what gives?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you test the app within fusion you have different buttons "run project", "run frame" or "run application" - if you run only the frame your on and you trigger an action like "goto next frame" ... well than there is no next frame and the app will close. You need to use "run application" or export your project.