User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In win7 can read, export to android read abnormal problems

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Just for info Fernando found the origin of the issue, this was an old fix made in the Windows runtime in the "Pick object by value" condition that was not ported to the other runtimes. This will be fixed in the next beta. If you need an urgent fix, we'll send you a temporary update.
    Thanks finally!
    I hope this function I made can be used tomorrow night, so please send me an update link!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a side issue. It's been in several versions, but the check button still doesn't work on android, as I've shown here

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    ok, about this

the radio buttons works OK, problem is that you are using white as background color for frames and the text and radio images are white in latest api so you won't see them

Now I always mention this, this object have a checkbox to use system colors or use the color you want, in this case and in order to work the same in all devices, you must uncheck this and select the color that will fit your needs or if you are planning to use a theme color you may buy the android theme object that will allow you to change all these.

==================================================

i will send you a PM with changes made by Yves for you to try
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves @Fernando

After installing the patch, I compiled it to run on android.
    The fault is still there!

But what you're saying has to do with "PickObjectbyvalue" which gives me a hint, and after I've streamlined my loop, I've finally found:

In a row of events, if there are two conditions for selecting objects (which have an intersection), it will execute normally in Windows, but not in android;
    If there is only one condition for selecting an object (with an intersection), it will work on both Windows and android!

I've solved the problem by shortening the loop for the time being, but we always need to find two objects to pick up, so you still need to work on catching bugs!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    After installing the patch
    I've tested your example app with the build 292.22 that has been released yesterday, it works fine. Could you retry with the new build please?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves @Fernando

That's great!
    You got the bug!
    Hard work!
    292.22 makes the bug go away and my project works well on both my android devices!
    Thank you very much!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you help me delete the attachment under this threads?
    It relates to my work.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Done, I've removed the files.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves @Fernando

There is a follow-up problem here, now I find that I can only select the variable when creating, but when I want to change the text of the 3x24 button, it becomes out of choice again. Only by clicking it can I select it, which exists on both Windows 7 and android devices!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is solved by "first select the group of all 3x24 buttons and then select the specific one with the variable"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2