User Tag List

Thread: Sort actives by most clicked (favorites)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sort actives by most clicked (favorites)

Hey all!

Trying to come up with a cool way to track favorites (most clicked) actives. I'd like to sort the objects that people click the most towards the top. Problem is, I can track the clicks via the objects alterable value but I don't really know how to sort them. I've tried using lists, but even with 2 lists going can't seem to think of a way to organize it properly. The highest value actives placed at the top, lowest towards the bottom. Some will have matching values so there's that whole thing too.

Anyways, if anyone has any ideas how to get started that would be so helpful!! Was hoping after I typed this out I would come up with an answer.. no luck yet, lol.

Thanks a lot

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could try put the values in a list starting from 99999 and subtract from the value then use the string tokeniser to split the value from the id if that makes sense

99999, fixed value

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @fnkycoldmadeanr you got me in the right direction!! I got a system working to find the highest (0r lowest) alterable value, now I just have to figure out how to get the next highest, but I'm sure that will come to me soon. Thanks for your help! :-)