When I opened the .mfa it wouldn't because it needed the extension - Runtime Object. The one I got from the extension manager says - installed / outdated and shows that it works with Windows / Flash and IOS only. When I click on it in the Event Editor it shows nothing i.e. no actions with it.
Making sounds 160 kbps is to make the sounds work on my Huawei cell phone - it can also be 192 kbps - and there again it depends on the game, I only had the issue with one game and none of the others. (I couldn't hear a difference between 192 kbps and 160 kbps - and the latter is smaller that's why I've gone with that.)
I was hoping to recreate the sound issue so I could draw a log from it - but it wouldn't happen for me - your best bet is if you can get a log for Fernando to look at, he can help you solve it. But maybe he can recreate it with your .apk on one of his devices.
I still think the size difference is odd - unless it's because I was using a unsigned .apk and not a signed .apk.
For the JDK I'm using the .jre through Android studio - C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre - I don't know if that would make a difference to anything.