User Tag List

Thread: Urgent help []sprites disappearing[] layers not working

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Urgent help []sprites disappearing[] layers not working

Hello there, I am having a problem with some Sprites disappearing when loading the Game. It's been bothering me for almost a day now, and I have NO clue as to what went wrong. The Perspective Objects doesn't appear in Layer 4, and the Level Names won't appear in Layer 5. I have upload the file here, if anyone could enlighten me as to what is going on I would be EXTREMELY grateful. Thanks.

Here's the MFA

http://www.filedropper.com/yazisodys...letehelpplease

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't download the file right now, but how many objects are in your frame? You may need to click on the frame, go to frame properties, runtime options, and raise the number of objects above the default 1000.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey my Man, I recoded the entire thing... Now I have a New Problem mr. CuddlyGoose. Maybe you can help me. Whenever I compile the file into an exe. Level 2, when it loads the Robot Bunnies Blow up, and they shouldn't do that. However when I run the Application from MMF, it doesn't do that. Maybe I have the Compiler settings wrong or something? Can someone tell me the Best Compiler Settings to Compile the Application? Please. If you need the MFA Message me. It's Quite Big. So I have to send Via Email. please Help me This is very Urgent As the Final Level is Near Completion and I am almost ready to Ship and Sell. Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, it's me again. I have another issue and this one has to do with something maybe being wrong with the build settings. Whenever I compile my game and go to the level select screen and select level 2, when level 2 loads up the Robot Bunnies for some reason all disappear. And the funny thing is whenever I just simply run the application from MMF 2.5 it doesn't happen. It only happens whenever I compile the thing. *yelps. If someone could please enlighten me on why my Robot Bunnies are disappearing please let me know. Here are some pictures of the situation...
    Images attachées Images attachées