User Tag List

Thread: (landscape)Android's horizontal stretch ratio is weird!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question (landscape)Android's horizontal stretch ratio is weird!

Android's horizontal stretch ratio is weird!

In my android project, the original four scene frames were displayed vertically at 880*450, but a new scene needed to be displayed horizontally. I used 450*880 and used the android object to control the landscape screen at the beginning of the frame.
    Here's the problem: vertical proportional stretching is normal, horizontal proportional stretching is weird, the long side only shows half of the object, the rest should be stretched out of the screen, right?
    !
    The short edge is tucked into the top half of the screen, leaving the bottom half empty.
    I want a full, normal scale green area. How should I adjust this?

00.png

01.png

Here's what it looks like when it runs on my phone
    02.jpg
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have changed a variety of combinations and Settings of screen size, but still cannot display landscape correctly.
    After looking up some information on the Internet, I think this situation is "in landscape, stretching shows the content of the project portrait range", so it will result in the long side being cut off half and the short side being left half.
    Do you have a plan to solve this problem?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    ok if you are planning to change your layout orientation you will need to do this using android plus object please check the examples about this
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen "AndroidPlus's Examples", but it still doesn't solve my problem!

In the example, the project size and the scene size are the same, but in my project, there are portrait scenes and landscape scenes switch, there must be a scene and the size of the project is different!
    Whether I'm setting the size in the scene properties or using "AndroidPlus" to limit the size of the scene, it's always within the size range of the project in different modes.
    If I set the width of the project to be the same size as the landscape scene, then the portrait scene will not be able to do both!

I wonder if there is any way to solve this problem?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm not sure if I can help you, but please post a small mfa with dummy content only the sizes and fully explanation to be sure i fully understand to see if something can be done using extensions
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this example, and it showed my trouble!

mianhuat-landscape.zip

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a few more attempts at setting combinations, I changed the Window size property of the project to 880x880, and then used the "Window control" plug-in to set the Window size required for a single scene. This way, I could switch to landscape or portrait in the android emulator to get the correct scene ratio. It was much easier to test by pressing F8.
    But the same Settings compiled to run on an android phone still don't get the normal proportions of a horizontal portrait!
    I don't know if the "Window control" plugin doesn't work on android, or if the compilation didn't adjust the order of "landscape first or change the Window size first", but I can only hope you can solve this problem!