User Tag List

Thread: [Bug ?] - Backdrop collision on hided layer

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Bug ?] - Backdrop collision on hided layer

I may have found a bug with Android exporter.

I've attached a mfa to show the possible bug.
    Here is the problem :

I have a frame with 2 layers :
    - on layer 1 : "Active" (the green diamond) with ball movement + "Active 2" (the black square)
    - on layer 2 : "Active 3" (the blue diamond)

Here's the code :
    Code Bug Android.png

On windows : if "Active" collides with the background (created with "Active 2" on layer 1), it bounces. It's the expected behavior

Once exported on Android : "Actives" never collides with the background… (It will collide only if I de-activate the event that hide layer 1)

The mfa is exported with Fusion 2.5+ R292.22 with API29 and tested on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with Android 9
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    Can someone from Clickteam confirm if it's a bug or not please ?

By the way, my smartphone just receive the update to Android 10 (the "bug" is still there)

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I started to check this but seems not to be implemented completely, see something in device that need to correct, when doing your test, please turn screen off, and back on you should see the backdrop even if is set as hidden
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,

Yes, if I turn off the screen then turn it on, the backdrop becomes visible.
    But that's no the problem I was talking about (even if it's strange : shouldn't the backdrop remains invisible ?)

The problem I was talking about is that there is no collision between an active and a created backdrop if there are on a hided layer. I think it's a bug because it works as expected on Windows (in the attached mfa : the active bounces when it collides with the backdrop), but not on Android. So the behavior of this application is different on Windows and Android...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    yes i know is not the reported problem but when you go off then on the backdrop should stay invisible.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,

so you confirm both of the 2 bugs ?
    1- no more collision with created backdrop on hided layer on Android
    2- backdrops on hided layers reappear if the smartphone's screen is switched off then on on Android

Regards

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

FYI? I've seen another strange thing : backdrop collision (on layer 1) doesn't seem to work on Android outside of the window.