Be prepared for a trip into yesteryear! Bryce's Movement Engine╣ is an MSDOS Ware meets Post-Trainwreck-era game set in the halcyon days of 1998! Bryce has discovered a time portal in his Big Game MakerÖ Box and has uses it to return to 22 years ago when Big Game MakerÖ was released!
In a not-entirely-unfamiliar area of an East Virginia-come-New South Wales-come-classic entertainment culture surroundings, he jumps, falls, runs and jetgasses himself around twelve (count them!) zones of nostalgic platforming and arcade action. Be the game!
An all-new classic adventure! BME╣ is the ultimate tribute to a mega-cool era of awesome gaming!
- Think Skunny, Super Bubsy, Wizkid II, Apogee and DOS-era freeware!
- Dozens upon dozens of Web 1.0 game development in-jokes and obscure references!
- Anti-heroic protagonist with an adorably utilitarian personality!
- Original country-jazz AOR/MOR soundtrack!
- Super slick gameplay on Windows! Modern graphical upgrades and smooth 60fps motion!
- Occasional pop culture references to late-nineties television and late-eighties music!
- World map! Long forgotten but sorely missed yet irrelevant high-scores! Both platforming and old-skool arcade gameplay mechanics!
- Painstakingly sentimental recreation of level designs from an esoteric freeware game series!