User Tag List

Thread: Bu with object creation and object movement via objects position

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bu with object creation and object movement via objects position

recently while making a screensaver in Fusion 2.5 I encountered a bug which completely breaks what I was doing. Now I don't really want to explain it because it would take to long to type so I will just give you the mfa file it happened in: Bluilding_Screen.mfa. I should probably also mention that I am using build R292.22 without Fusion 2.5+.

Please do fix this very soon or give me a way of avoiding it.
    Thanks in advance,
    -no7mac

edit: my g key is not liking me today to the title should say: Bug with object creation and object movement via objects position

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not meaning to artificially boost this thread but I can't add more files to the original post so I am putting this here, while changing the order of the the two parameters in line 6 and 7 I get this bug: Bluilding_Screen bug#2.mfa

edit: I also shortened it by 2 lines by adding an or statement on lines 8 and 9 which had no effect on the bug.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would paralyze Fusion by creating an object every 10th of a second (100) ... also after you reach 1000 objects which is your frame limit - Fusion will do nothing further because it's creating objects faster than it's destroying them.

Your code conflicts with each other so it's going to read line 4 and act on it then get to line 8 or 9 and act on it - then override that by line 4 and 5 ... and repeat this 60 times a second while creating all those objects at the same time - which results in the chaos you're seeing.

Line 8 and 9 also contradict each other - line 8 says put the blue block to its Y position -5. Line 9 isn't scoping for any blue block so it will apply to all blue blocks and it's saying put their position to the red object - which negates line 8 immediately after its run.

I can't work out what you're trying to achieve, so I can't offer advice on how to work around it. You would have to explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading your message I went back and saw that line 9 was moving the blue block y position -5 to the red block completely destroying my code. So it was not a bug and instead my stupidity. Thanks for the help.

P.S I know that blocks will stop being created when I get to 1000 of them, I am going to raise it to what I need it to be

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you also might want to do is to run lines 4 and 5 only when a flag is off - and then when lines 8 and 9 are triggered set the flag on - so that they stop lines 4 and 5 also acting on those objects.