User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Android apk google error

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Android apk google error

Hello everyone,

I'm french devlopper and i wanted to upload my game created with clickteam fusion to google play store.
    Everythong was fine but when i upload my games, google say me to use the "Android app Bundle" format for my game.

screen.png

How can i change my apk exported with clickteam fusion to a Aab file ? How i can upload my game to google play store ?

Thx u for every answer you'll post

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hello,

This is just a warning, not an error.

The standard version of Fusion can only generate APK files. The Developer version can also generate AAB files.

When you generate an APK file, Fusion includes all the required libraries and resources for the application to run on all the devices.

When you generate an AAB file, Google will generate APK files itself when the users install the application on their device, and will include only the libs and resources required for their device. (in the case of Fusion apps this would save maybe a couple of MB).

You can perfectly generate APK files, no problem, as said above this is just a warning, not an error.

PS: I think the other advantage of AAB files is that for this kind of file the maximum size limit is 150 MB instead of 100 MB (above this limit you have to use an OBB extension file).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, so i just need to get the devlopper update DLC of clickteam ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to upload it to google play store but with my apk i can't D:

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straky04 View Post
    I just want to upload it to google play store but with my apk i can't D:
    Why can't you upload your APK?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google only want a aab version of my game, and i only have the apk one :c

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can upload it even if it shows you that warning. I've done it countless times, because I don't want to use app bundles and in my case, it would only save me around 500kB in size.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How ? The button to deploy it is in gray
    screen2.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look under Store Presence - make sure everything there is ticked: Content / Store Listing / Pricing & Distribution etc.

With a new game you have to jump around quite a bit - you have to create the store listing, upload the apk, then fill in the pricing and distribution, then fill in a ratings questionnaire, then fill in the content section - then when it says ready to publish - then only can you go back and submit the .apk.

You also have to tick all the policies that are in all these sections - so go to every heading again and make sure you've ticked everything / answered everything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh thx u !!! The button is blue now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast