User Tag List

Thread: Any news about firefly's future?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any news about firefly's future?

I know I posted a while ago but that thread was locked. Have you found anyone to pick up the work on Firefly? It wasn't the cheapest thing to buy and it could sure use a few updates here and there. I was exited when I got it but i just gave up on it after a while and haven't touched it since and that's a shame because i really want to do something in 3D but not in its current state. It has great potential and it would be sad to see it fade away. I really hope you will find someone dedicated to be in charge of Firefly :-)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There is no dedicated developer on Firefly for the moment, though we take a look at bug reports.

>> i really want to do something in 3D but not in its current state

Could you elaborate please?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well first of all, my fbx model player character is completely broken when shadows is turned on. I must have them turned off in order for the character to look allright. But then all shadows are off (I was asking Triadian
    if it would be possible to have a shadow on/off option for each object. I can live with no shadows for characters but for the other stuff it would be nice to have) Cloning models is a real chore. String object only displays one line at the time. This is what I remember for now from when I used it last