User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any news about firefly's future?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any news about firefly's future?

I know I posted a while ago but that thread was locked. Have you found anyone to pick up the work on Firefly? It wasn't the cheapest thing to buy and it could sure use a few updates here and there. I was exited when I got it but i just gave up on it after a while and haven't touched it since and that's a shame because i really want to do something in 3D but not in its current state. It has great potential and it would be sad to see it fade away. I really hope you will find someone dedicated to be in charge of Firefly :-)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There is no dedicated developer on Firefly for the moment, though we take a look at bug reports.

>> i really want to do something in 3D but not in its current state

Could you elaborate please?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well first of all, my fbx model player character is completely broken when shadows is turned on. I must have them turned off in order for the character to look allright. But then all shadows are off (I was asking Triadian
    if it would be possible to have a shadow on/off option for each object. I can live with no shadows for characters but for the other stuff it would be nice to have) Cloning models is a real chore. String object only displays one line at the time. This is what I remember for now from when I used it last

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so it's been over a year since I posted this. I hate to be a nag but...Will we ever get another update for Firefly?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree! Is is possible to have a good and WORKING world editor? Also, can there be Firefly pre made movements, like the ones that come with Fusion? Thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think occlusion culling would be a nice feature as well (If that's what I mean hehe) rendering tree leaves looks quite crappy in firefly. Backface culling removes a lot and frontface makes it just look weird. That and the memory leak needs to be fixed IMO. Firefly wasn't the cheapest thing to buy in the first place so you can't help to feel a little ripped off now when there's zero support for it. I really hope you can find someone to work on this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, I agree! Even some basic things, like a nice working world editor and movement for Firefly that are like the normal movements that come with Clickteam Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we have about 30 working world editors and you can use normal movements in firefly already

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the tutorial even uses movement for the ball on page 15

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a page that lists these?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast