User Tag List

Thread: WebView Extension with chrome?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WebView Extension with chrome?

Internet explorer is obsolete and I was wondering how I would go about displaying webpages that only work with modern browsers with webview. Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theredmammon View Post
    Internet explorer is obsolete and I was wondering how I would go about displaying webpages that only work with modern browsers with webview. Thanks
    Well, you could learn C++ (free), grab Visual Studio 2019 Community (free), grab the Fusion DarkEdif SDK (free), and link the Chromium's browser engine (Blink) C++ API to your DarkEdif extension (free).

Of course, learning how to use C++ and Blink will take a while, so you either learn that, or pay someone to do it for ya. There's C++ support by the masterful and unbearably humble Phi on Clickteam Discord (free), but there's only so far someone can help with an API they've not used.