User Tag List

Thread: How to recover the connection in Event of Active when accidentally delete it..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry How to recover the connection in Event of Active when accidentally delete it..

I just tried to delete a variable in Event slot of Active, but accidentally click ok on "Lost all event about this active" because I thought they mean the variable, so
    accidentally delete my Active, now I Click Ctrl+Z to undo delete, I don't think anything at first and continue on working, but then I realize that all the event
    about this Active is not recover as the Active did...

Now, it like my whole project is deleted because that is my main Active, the player.....

I'm very angry about this, why don't you make undo work on event too(That connected to this event).
    And how to fix this?

Seriously?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pls answer this, I still want to use this software...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very angry... all of my time spent... my money......

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are several occasions where undo is lost (such as when you switch between the frame editor and event editor) and some actions don't undo at all (such as removing values in the inspector) but if you save regularly, you can just load an old version.

EDIT: Judging by your posts, you seem to need an answer urgently, I think the discord chat might be more appropriate for immediate answers, forums are usually a lot slower for responses than live chat: https://discord.gg/RfxPYvh

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I get you right you deleted an active in the frame editor that is not created on runtime anywhere in the code. In that case Fusion looses the only instance of this object and deletes all of its references in your code. I’m afraid that is an action that cannot be undone, as undo functionality in Fusion, in general, is tied to the game engine’s tab you’re currently working in. So you can make the active reappear in the frame editor, but it does not restore your code. I too think this is not a good handling the engine does here, that’s why the warning message pops up. In general, you need to find a way to make lots of (manual) backup copies if you don’t want to get mad using Fusion. As the engine itself does not provide a versioning support, I suggest setting up one using a 3rd party service. I run everything from a drop box folder as Dropbox has a nice rewind option to keep you safe for a couple of months. I hope someone can prove me wrong, but in your case, if you saved the mfa after doing what you described, I unfortunately think your progress since the last manual backup copy is gone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank for the answer, i did angry that moment, but I fixed all of it. lucky that I back-up the other one so i can check that which one is not the same, however the back-up I used to fix is very old lol.