User Tag List

Thread: Launching objects and Launch animation

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Launching objects and Launch animation

Could someone clarify if during a launch condition, the bullet is created at the end of the shooting animation of the shooter?

It is causing me a lot fo trouble.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am always surprised how a lot of my posts don't get even 1 simple answer.

I wonder if its my english :P

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AftPeakTank View Post
    Could someone clarify if during a launch condition, the bullet is created at the end of the shooting animation of the shooter?

It is causing me a lot fo trouble.
    You could just make a launch animation with an extended length. Add a 10 frame launch animation and you can see it launches at the end of the animation by default.
    I think everyone has there own projects and, for me at least, unless It's something I do frequently I wind up building a test mfa. it takes time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are correct the bullet is created at the end of the launch animation (last animation frame). Here's an example that proves it.

Bullet creation.mfa

Note that if you leave the launch animation blank (don't use it) the bullet will fire straight away.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    leave launch empty and creat another launch_2 animation, when space bare presed play new launch_2 animation

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thank you all.

However I cannot understand why it doesn't work as it is supposed to be... Or isn't it supposed to be working like this?

Maybe there should be an option in launch event to put the frame No at which the bullet should be shot. @Yves , would this be possible?