Experienced MMC/CTF and C# developer looking for small projects [PAID]

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi,
    because I need some references for my future work, I offer my services for a very reasonable price (my main goal is getting the references).
    I consider myself a very experienced developer, having created e.g. Chmatakov, MMF2 and C# server based MMORPG that has been running for more than 10 years., ImagiS (Please login to see this link.) and various smaller games and apps.
    If intereted, PM.

Regards,
    Blizna

• Thanks ;)

For JumpUp_Games I implemented a Pathfinding-based engine supporting multiple objects that avoid each other and align when moving towards the target destination, e.g. like units in an RTS.

• I forgot to post here but in addition to the AGBO example he also helped me to find issues on a card game project that couldn't be narrowed to simple example and an idea how to solve a nested loop issue. All affordable, effective and generous (clears up doubt and often delivers more than asked). Recommended!

• Thanks for the references :)

For others who might be interested - I specialize in complex algoritms and problem solving rather than creating complete apps/games. If you need to add a feature or design & implement something difficult, jest PM me.

• Blizna helped me out to sort some complex stuff with array, grid and auto-tiling, fast and always over delivering.

Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!