A lightweight time tracking application with multiple timers. Cactus Timer lets you easily track your time spent on projects or with clients. Add unlimited timers to keep track of your tasks, and unlike other apps, you can have as many active timers as you like. Cactus Timer features a built-in archive tool for keeping track of your time. Simply archive any of your timers for a permanent record of that task. Add colour to timers to help keep them visually organised and quickly reset any timer. Here is a list of some of the features of Cactus Timer;
- Create unlimited timers
- Multiple timers can be active at once
- Start/Pause all timers at the same time
- Quickly reset any timer
- Name your timers
- Tag timers with colour to keep them visually organised
- Mark timers as billable
- Edit the time of each timer
- Archive unlimited timers
- View a history of your tasks in the Timer Archive
- Remove timers from the archive
- Export archived timers as CSV and TSV documents
- Quickly reset timers
- Window snaps to edges of the screen
- No install required. Can run portably
Cactus Timer lets you create an unlimited amount of timers and any number of them can be active at once. This makes tracking time across projects and tasks insanely simple.
Any timer in the list can be archived. Once archived, timers are shown in the Timer Archive. Here you see a list of previous projects and tasks that can be referenced at any point.
Cactus Timer was developed by Cleverbones and is a lightweight application that doesn't require an installer to run. It was developed internally as a tool used to track time on freelance projects and has been in active development and use since 2018.
Thanks for your time and continued support.