User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9 Slices Object - New extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9 Slices Object - New extension

Hello,
    I write a new extension and I can say that is available very soon
    Name:  icon_96.png
Views: 148
Size:  1.3 KB
    9 Slices Object

Allow to create boxes with 9 images for draw undistorted object like dialog box, button and game backdrops. It's very easy to use:
    Load your images (you can automatly cut a tileset image with the Fusion's import tool)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	load_images.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	28362

Know you can see the result in your scene en resize your box:

Name:	edittime.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	28363

There are 2 display mode: tile and stretch

Name:	display_mode.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	28364

The object work for Windows and Html5 exporter and I try to write the Android version.
    I plan to sale it for 1.99$ on the Clickstore.

Thanks for your comments, suggestions etc.
    See you !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, you can check the help file here http://ovigne-loic.fr/Fusion/9SlicesObject_help/

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! What really would be awesome to have an expression to get the width/height of the object. (and of course mobile friendly versions for iOS and Android )

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Of course you can get the width and height, I don't put in help file because it's a Fusion's native expression (oWidth(), oHeight())

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks @Xenon3000 - i really havent known about the owidth native expression

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice! This looks really promising. I might switch out my current approach for this.

Do you think it would be possible to add a few Actions like:

Replace image <X> with <Y>
    X being one of the Image Bank frames and Y an external file or an animation frame from an active object. This is especially handy when making customizable components.

Set Integral Dimensions to <Value> (0 is Disabled 1 is Enabled)
    This is sometimes helpful/cleaner when feeding data to the object. I guess this would work pretty much the same as your listed "Set Display Mode" action.

I am also curious on what image sizes this supports. Can I use other than 32x32 for the different tiles?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, the first version is awaiting for validation on Clickstore.
    Replace image is on my TODO list
    I want to add an option with only 1 image tileset (with tile size option)

You can add images with different sizes but you need to have same height for each row and same width for each cols (if not the object show holes).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That sounds awesome, I am looking forward to its release

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks fantastic

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking great. Do you have plans for the Mac runtime?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast