User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Google Play Games object no longer working since a few days ago.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Play Games object no longer working since a few days ago.

My game hasn't been updated in around 5 months, but since a few days ago, users started getting an error message whenever they tried to connect to Google Play Games from my game.

Here is a screenshot of the error: https://preview.redd.it/49nwomnfnjk4...=webp&82c9cb66

I just checked on my own device, and I'm getting the same error too. I tried compiling with the latest version of Clickteam Fusion 292.22 and the problem is the same. I also use the latest version of the Google Play Games object from the clickstore: GPGObjects_V101j_ForFusionBuild292_8GradleorAbove

Here is a link to the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...umgames.magium

The error pops up when you go to the main menu and then press on the Cloud saves menu button. It should be easy to reproduce.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Oh did you went to cloud in google.api console and check what it says

https://console.developers.google.com/cloud-resource-manager
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I've never checked this website before, so I'm not sure what it's supposed to say. If I go to that exact link you gave me and I select my project it tells me there's 'no activity', but I don't know if it was saying this before too or not.

I checked the dashboard too, and the Google Drive stuff doesn't seem to be showing anything abnormal. The crash errors from the regular Google Developer console also seem to be the same as always.

I'm not sure where I can look for error codes on the site you gave me, though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if the screenshot I gave in the first post is visible or not, but the error everyone including myself is getting is: 'Magium requires one or more Google Play Services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance.'

I get this error every time I try to connect to Google Play Games in Magium without exception. I never get to reach the cloud. It is the same for a few other people that play the game. It used to work fine a few days ago, but it started giving this error suddenly for some reason very recently.

I checked Google Play Services and it's up to date, with all permissions enabled. I also checked the Google Play Games app on my phone and it is updated to the latest version.

Also, I can connect to Google Play Games in any other game than mine.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    i will check out tomorrow seems that some accounts have that problem in android 9 devices

https://support.google.com/androidauto/thread/25624153?hl=en#

they are inviting for a beta test for a new play games, I will see tomorrow

also tested here with 5, 6, 7 and is working OK, not luck with two android 9 devices here
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While googling for the error message, I found some users complaining on a forum about another app that started giving this same error message all of a sudden a few days ago, even if it hadn't been updated for ages: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ssues-1182540/

It seems like Google might have made some change recently, but I don't know what. On the device where it doesn't work, I have android 8. What I don't understand is why I can connect to the Google Play Games from Dobermann's Spartan runner game but not on mine. I'm using the same device, and he is using the same GPG object from Clickteam but it works differently and I don't get what could be the difference. As far as I can tell, there are only two ways in which you can ask for a log in to Google Play Games. There's log in with Default user and Log in with UI box. I tried both options and they both give me the same error.

Here's Dobermann's game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....spartanrunner

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    please check in clickstore if the version k for GPG objects is available there (your download links)
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked, and version J is the last version I'm seeing in my downloads section.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Tanks, i will check with clickstore admin.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just found another game that had this problem recently, unrelated to Clickteam.

Here is where the users describe the problem: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/ind...working.17319/

And here is where the developer of the game talks about fixing the problem: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/ind...nection.17348/

From what he says, what he did to fix the problem was to 'upgrade several libraries including the latest dependencies to Google Play Games'. With a little luck maybe this is all that needs to be done?

Also, is it possible to send me the GPG zip file in a private message through the forum so that I can test it before the Clickstore download link gets fixed?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast