User Tag List

Thread: Is It Possible To Make A Mario Party-ish Game In Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Is It Possible To Make A Mario Party-ish Game In Fusion?

Or making something like 100% Orange Juice? That is the best way I could describe it by those two game/game series. I want to make a board-game like game similar to Mario Party but with my own twist and turns obviously but I'm not sure where to start or if it's even possible. I would probably make 2d models/maps like in 100% since it would be easier for me. But still, I was wondering if this is still achievable or something I should do in another program? Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to Google orange juice, but I think you could definitely pull this off in fusion. The main advantage with fusion is it's a lot quicker to create stuff, but theres also slightly more updated software like game maker etc. Honestly it's down to preference.

If you intend to make it a commercial game that's going to be ported to multiple platforms, there *might* be better options elsewhere. Although you can definitely port your game using fusion too.

I'm not too well versed with isometric/grid based games, but nivram has a couple of grid based examples on his site here

http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmfexamples-g.htm

Have a look and see how far you get

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long the game is 2D, you can do it with Fusion, but you will have to invest time to learn the engine and it's quirks.

Also, 100% Orange Juice is free until tonight

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for the answers! I will keep that in mind!

Also thank you for the heads up that it's free until tonight! I just let everyone know in my server it's free haha! What a coincidence that it happen so close to when I wrote this thread!