So i was making few applications for android since last year and everything worked just fine back then. Few days ago I wanted to update a font i was using which is Bebas Neue and everything just stopped working. I tried everything - installing other fonts, changing to .otf, converting to .ttf, reinstalling extension, sdk etc. And I honestly don't know what I did wrong. It turns out it doesn't even pack the font (check attached files) even if font is set as editable.
So it's probably some minor problem, but I can't figure it out. (I also checked other threads with font packer issues but none of the solutions are working for me)