User Tag List

Thread: Admob and chartboost issue exporting andoid version9

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admob and chartboost issue exporting andoid version9

Hi There !

i have purchase clikcteam fusion and when i am trying to integrate admob and chartboost in my app then it is crashing again and again.

Note 1 - i ma doing all procedure for android version 9 .
    Note 2- i am using admob account from which i have published many apps .so my admob account is active .

But when i import chartboost example files ( from clikcteam fusion ) and exporting them to android apk then they are working well inside android app.

Now my problem with admob --- i can't export clickteam exqmple file into apk becuase inside that file app id is not mention, means in default banner and other id's are mention but app id is not given ,

But when i am trying to insert new app id and banner,intertiatial id's from my google admob account then after exporting apk i can't see the ads ( i am including screenshots what error i amgetting)

---- actually inside apk it's showing me - "error Ad: Code Error_ No ads in inventory"

Now about chartboost - then i decide to go with chartboost and when i am exporting examnple chartbboost file into apk then i can see ads inside the apk and it's working perfectely.

But when i insert app id in the example file from my account then there are not ads also app is keep closing again and again without any warning means app screen just gone black and app get close.

also i am includingscreenshot of my chartbbost page.

please tell me a solution -- here i am including all screenshots.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LA...PkpUDj0xVvGm-8

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rC...79r5IbF4bbZKgs

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm i just tested both in a test application and they work Ok with no crash

1.- Are you using your dev account during testing?, if so you will get banned and block from admob, maybe because of that you are receiving no inventory, (this is a simple condition when starting, inventory will be give to you when your apk is in production and checked by google)
    2.- chartboost you need to set test mode.

BUT

both service provide you with fake IDS for you to test your application/game, and when the test is done you set yours (Without using your account)
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all thanks for a quick reply and sorry for my late reply.
    Actually i was doing some stuff to make admob and chartboost work so finaly my admob is working and yes i used admob id's from different account and i am getting test ads But i have some question about admob so i am sending you the mfa file with my questions.

so if you have some free time then please look into my questions becuase i want to make clear everything before launching the app .

and about chartboost i want to say that i am unable to figure it out i don't know where is the problem either inside mfa code or in my chartboost account settings

but i think if admob is working then it will be good to go with admob so i will not waste your time with chartboost problem troubleshooting.

Thanks and regards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando here i am including mfa file with ppt of my questions. please manage some time to answer those questions from your busy schedule.

ppt- https://drive.google.com/open?id=16L...QkA9cA_--DjGs0

mfa - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cS...SkHE1FRkko3vB4

Thanks & Regards

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ok, i saw your development, but you are showing two interstitial at stack here , so wait o land in second frame to ask

or ask in frame 1 and wait to check if is presente in frame two
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks fernando ,so if i ask just one time like --- asking for interstitial ad every 1 minute then it will be good ?

and this condition should removed while launching the app or not {"start of frame - set admob test device to GetDeviceIdAdMob$( "AdMob" )"}

becuase i think this condition is for test device.

so please tell me this code is ready to go means can i launch my app with this admob code becuase the guy who provided this code told that -

start of frame condition to show banner ads sometimes works and sometimes not works , so please tell me that code is right or not .

The link of video from where i took the code - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVhFlRy_mP8&t=167s

Also please refer me any freelancer who can help me to apply reward video ads becuase i can't find anyone .

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    ask for them in 1 minutes is OK

yes removing the testdevice is correct at last step, if not you won't see a dime! All user with your apk will be your tester, LOL

don't ask for ads in start of frame wait 0.02 secs and then ask.

not sure why this person destroy the interstitial at end of frame. This is done automatically when the user end and press X, if you want to destroy must be a reason maybe you are leaving the application and the interstitial is not closed

what you need to destroy is banner ads before showing interstitial if you are sharing them in the same frame
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo