User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Html5 Shader Demo Example

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi , just to show a game made in ten minutes with canvas and another shader extension;
    More than 100 balls at the same time;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/F25/demoglsl8/

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour très belle avancez.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this have a color swap function where you can pick, say red, with a certain tolerance, and it will swap it out for blue?

Also, would it be possible to change two colors at once? Red & blue become green & yellow?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CruddyBuddy View Post
    Does this have a color swap function where you can pick, say red, with a certain tolerance, and it will swap it out for blue?

Also, would it be possible to change two colors at once? Red & blue become green & yellow?
    Sorry you can only change intensity of effect like sepia,grayscale,hue rotate... from 0-to 100;
    Only drop shadow have color parameters. This extension change all objects of the project.

I'am waiting the new html5 exporter hope include webgl and then we can change some colors like you want;

Regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I think I understand what you're saying. So every object is going to change? For example, I couldn't have a grayscale ball with a colored background; it's going to make everything grayscale, or whatever I set the effect to?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I think I understand what you're saying. So every object is going to change? For example, I couldn't have a grayscale ball with a colored background; it's going to make everything grayscale, or whatever I set the effect to?
    Yes this is just for Cfilters extension;

The shader extension is different and only affect itself area for effect. Inside this you can make shader like you want and change color parameters etc.. you must look example on this topic.
    Look this example it use shader extension not filter extension;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/F25/flod/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloxone View Post
    Yes this is just for Cfilters extension;

The shader extension is different and only affect itself area for effect. Inside this you can make shader like you want and change color parameters etc.. you must look example on this topic.
    Look this example it use shader extension not filter extension;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/F25/flod/
    Oh, okay, I was going to buy the filters here: https://clickstore.clickteam.com/filters_html5 but I couldn't get the example you posted earlier in the thread to work, so I was trying to see if this way going to work for me. I basically have some objects and I need to be able to change their colors while keeping the background, or other objects, the original color.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, okay, I was going to buy the filters here: https://clickstore.clickteam.com/filters_html5 but I couldn't get the example you posted earlier in the thread to work, so I was trying to see if this way going to work for me. I basically have some objects and I need to be able to change their colors while keeping the background, or other objects, the original color.
    For your case it's not Cfilters fx but shader extension, i must include load object image on this extension and we can change some uniforms parameters
    like colors, r,g,b and many fx you want like color rgb separation etc...
    would you really want that ?

Regards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For your case it's not Cfilters fx but shader extension, i must include load object image on this extension and we can change some uniforms parameters

Regards
    Yes, that sounds perfect.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regards
    So nice .. i would like to say MMF2.5 sdk is really a nightmare i spent many days to do what i want;
    Here is colorfx extension for html5 exporter; I failed to load sprite image individually but found another way.
    You can set the sprite number to find the sprite you want to change color..
    Not use Condition or expression , this exension is based from template included in MMF2.5 SDK simple control;

** If Loading is slow refresh page with F5 to see demo;

Demo is here : http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/F25/colorfx/

The extension here: http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/F25/colorfx/colorfx.zip

Instruction : copy Colorfx.js to Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Data\Runtime\Html5

copy Colorfx.mfx : Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Extensions\Unicode

Open MFA included and tell me what you want on this extension;

* Beta version now..

Regards

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast