User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SDL Joystick Object release

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really impressive and simple.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After certain modern PCs failed to even recognize basic joystick connectivity with Fusion (using built-in and/or joystick 2 support), this proved to be a life saver! Was able to get this implemented quickly, and it seems more efficient. Thanks for sharing!

One note: It does not seem to work with sub-applications (at least in the configuration that I had them).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Is there a chance to have force feedback support in the future releases?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this! I think I'll implement this extension into my project - considering this is open source, you don't mind Clikteam expanding on it with features?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PkR View Post
    1) This extension requires SDL2.DLL to be placed into the folder where your EXE or MFA file is - this is by design because I want it to be like that in my projects. It might also require Visual C++ runtimes to be installed, but you can recompile the extension with different code generation settings ("Multi-threaded" instead of "Multi-threaded DLL") to avoid this at the cost of a larger MFX file.
    In the latest DarkEdif extension SDK, simply make use of INI setting FavorSizeOrSpeed to remove the dependency.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    thanks for this! I think I'll implement this extension into my project - considering this is open source, you don't mind Clikteam expanding on it with features?
    @DaveC Clickteam or anyone is able to, as @PkR said in original post, forks and pull requests are welcome.
    Forks are personal variants of a codebase, and pull requests are requests to copy over the changes from a variant into the original codebase.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just discovered this, it should be in Extension Manager. Thank your for better gamepad support!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think sinclair is not coming to forums, so I'll share this instead:

Sinclairiandnes
    Thought I'll report that controller extension is glorious minus one small problem, is that when you transition to a new frame, if you're holding down button/dpad on the controller, it won't register until you release and press again.
    Other than that, tested on 4 different controller and zero problems, no lag, no nothing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amazing job @PkR

Also thank you for releasing this for free and open source as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2