(english isnt my primary language, so sorry if it have any errors)
recently my PC dont be able to open Steam because of his low and poor spec, so i decided to open my apps from Steam (including Clickteam Fusion) without running Steam.. but before i did this, i tried to use another and old versions of Clickteam from the internet, but these versions just crash my projects, and i tried to delete, copy and paste some extensions from my original copy of Clickteam to run my projects that need some especific extensions, and.. well, i tried this so many times and in different versions, that the Clickteam just can't recognize any extensions instead of the default extensions.[/SIZE]
i tried to fix with all ways i could imagine, like replace the originals extension, change something in %appdata%, and i asked to a friend to upload and send me his Clickteam copy, and it still the same.
this is a copy of Clickteam Developer from the internet, and still normal though, i just don't know why the Clickteam Standard aren't working but Clickteam Developer it's working. please, if you have any solution, reply