User Tag List

Thread: i can't solve a problem (missing extensions)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Jaboatão dos Guararapes, Pernambuco, Brasil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry i can't solve a problem (missing extensions)

(english isnt my primary language, so sorry if it have any errors)

recently my PC dont be able to open Steam because of his low and poor spec, so i decided to open my apps from Steam (including Clickteam Fusion) without running Steam.. but before i did this, i tried to use another and old versions of Clickteam from the internet, but these versions just crash my projects, and i tried to delete, copy and paste some extensions from my original copy of Clickteam to run my projects that need some especific extensions, and.. well, i tried this so many times and in different versions, that the Clickteam just can't recognize any extensions instead of the default extensions.[/SIZE]

i tried to fix with all ways i could imagine, like replace the originals extension, change something in %appdata%, and i asked to a friend to upload and send me his Clickteam copy, and it still the same.

this is a copy of Clickteam Developer from the internet, and still normal though, i just don't know why the Clickteam Standard aren't working but Clickteam Developer it's working. please, if you have any solution, reply
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to use steam version of fusion but did not like having to run steam all the time. i converted my steam version of fusion using the conversion service offered by clickteam. There is a cost involved but i can recommend it is great to not have to use steam any more. Here is a link to the conversion page.
    https://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion

Note i am just a user of fusion not part of the support team . just trying got help

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're running if from Steam, you can verify files integrity, it should automatically fix it.
    If you're cracking the thing to remove Steam protection, you are on your own, this is illegal and you shouldn't be doing this.
    If you're downloading the software "from the internet" (pirated software) or copying it from a friend (still piracy), this is also illegal.

Please stay away from pirated Clickteam software, just try to install Steam if you already own the software in it.
    Pirated software don't get support from the developers.
    Things like this can make Clickteam go bankrupt and cease to exist.
    It you like the software and want to keep it alive, as said by the person above, you can pay for a conversion, this would let you with two copies, one on Steam and one standalone, BOTH ORIGINAL.

I'm not from Clickteam staff, I'm just an user, and I'm also from Brazil, so please, don't ruin it for Clickteam and the community.
    Stay calm and evaluate the possibilities without doing anything wrong.
    (You can't talk in portuguese in the community, so stay on english or no one will help you)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm not running from Steam because my PC just can't open it, it just makes the PC with full lag and then the blue screen.. so i cracked my own copy to test and asked my friend's copy too, and i know it's ilegal and i shouldn't doing it, but while i can't reinstall the OS from my PC to fix the Steam problem (btw, i forgot to mention that the PC is someone else's, so I still can't reinstall the OS yet), im using this method. i just wanted to know how to fix the missing extensions problem without the verify files integrity from the Steam
    and i forgot to say that i don't have 55R$ to pay a convertion >.> (yet)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there's no way to fix something that you broke, the extensions isn't missing, you currupted the thing.
    The software is made to work in a way and you simply cracked it, it will never work the same...
    Even if the extensions show up, if the software keep crashing or extensions doesn't work like it should, how could someone know how to fix it? :/
    Since you can't reinstall the OS and fix the Steam problem, other solution would be buying a new computer, which I believe you will say that you can't right now...

This isn't a fan forum, it's official, so people will not help you with something that isn't even legal...
    I hope you understand, there simply now way someone would know how to fix, you could get yourself banned for this stuff...

I really want to see more Fusion developers, specially in Brazil, but you have to follow the rules, we all get burned by these things.
    Have you tried to talk with people on the brazilian community (on facebook)? Maybe someone knows how to make Steam lighter for using Fusion...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now i'm disappointed to myself :'V
    and i don't use Facebook anymore, i tried to search help in this forum and in the Steam forum, but i think i'll have to wait to buy another PC or wait to reinstall the OS anyway.. and now i understand better the rules about this kind of cracked stuff, btw, it's good to see another brazilians working with this software and in the community tho

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use the link i provided and go through the conversion process. Clickteam will send you a new serial that you can use on the standalone version of Fusion. It will be legal and will allow you to use fusion without steam running . It will be a whole new install and you will be able to download fusion from the official servers. Hope that helps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would buy the conversion if i had money, but while the dollar price in my country is getting higher fast and my family is taking money to resources in this quarentine, i can't yet :<
    thanks for the help tho

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @samlrc1 I'm glad you understood, I know how it can be complicated because of the price of the dollar right now
    If you had any other problem we would be here to help, but we also need to follow the rules
    (and we have no idea on how to "fix" this, because it's basically removing copy protection, I guess this is triggered intentionally to avoid piracy of new versions)

I hope you can fix the OS/Steam problem soon, because it shouldn't cause BSOD like you're saying, Steam isn't that intensive...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably it's that, but i think it's another thing that is causing this problems, but i have to wait anyway
    thank you for the help too :>