User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: multiple touch object no longer works with mouse clicks/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I confirm that if the screen is detected as being a touch screen the Multiple Touch object doesn't detect any touch when you click with the mouse. Maybe this was working in previous versions of browsers because the "touch screen" detection was giving incorrect results and/or it doesn't detect it correctly nowadays.

Not sure why this was done like this, I think we can change it and send both a mouse click and a touch event. I'll check with Fernando if there is any possible issue. Maybe also we should add a condition to detect if a given touch is from the mouse, in case you need to handle both mouse click and touches in different events.
    Oh wow, I couldn't figure out why this wasn't working. I didn't realize there was an issue until finding this thread. For me, it works fine when I do a Build & Run (with Edge browser) but if I upload and run from a website it doesn't work (tried on Edge and Chrome).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up building to a new folder and it started working. The only thing I can think is the first time I did a build I didn't have the Multiple Touch extension, so subsequent builds to that folder also didn't until I selected a new folder path. Very odd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2