Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bug [multitouch object] on phones

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicForest View Post
    i understand, it is partially possible to bypass this problem by using more conditions and pick up the corrent object by using the fixed value of the objects , i did that with and it worked but it was fairly complicated for me to do in my case.

i found the idea for the solution by another user named Werbad
    ==============================
    Put the object in a Group
    User clicks with left button on "Group"
    > Set Global Value A to Fixed("Group")

* Fixed value of "Group" = Global Value A
    > Set Global Value A to 0
    > "Group": Toggle internal Flag 0
    Object with Flag 0 is the correct one to be clicked
    =====================================

, however your idea about z order is not going to work because if you assume that there is is pile of 2 or 3 or x objects on on top of another but the edge of one of those objects is still exposed under the others it will still be not movable since that objects z order will not be the topmost but it will still be visible under the mouse cursor

for example you have a very big object "A" partially covered at 50 % of its surface by another smaller object "B", the correct behaviour in that case it would be that if the user clicks on "B" to move it AND if the user clicks on object "A" in the parts of its surface that is not exposed by object "B" to move it too, that will not be possible with Z order as Z order does not discriminate what is visible to the user

but it IS going to work if clickteam fusion checks each and every object triggered by one specific click and then selects the one with the topmost z order as the only object to be triggered
    yes that is correct that why I tell you that is for the same qualifier, where is the same group of element.

Discerning between objects is code problem , good part is that you can spread value, use fixed value, etc.

BUT as mentioned above touches are not related to objects, and is an unique pair value (single pixel).

AND if you want to detect the closest object to a touch and considering a touch as the top layer, higher in z order closest is to the touch.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    yes that is correct that why I tell you that is for the same qualifier, where is the same group of element.

Discerning between objects is code problem , good part is that you can spread value, use fixed value, etc.

BUT as mentioned above touches are not related to objects, and is an unique pair value (single pixel).

AND if you want to detect the closest object to a touch and considering a touch as the top layer, higher in z order closest is to the touch.
    Is it possible this bug is with the entire Multiple Touch extension? I haven't been working with Android recently, but I have discovered that if I Build & Run an HTML5 app the Multiple Touch extension works, but if I Build the app and upload it to a website, everything words EXCEPT for Multiple Touch.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    oh i think you don't have comparison point here, one is a android apk , and the other one is an html code running in in a browser inside an android device, or i am missing something.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    oh i think you don't have comparison point here, one is a android apk , and the other one is an html code running in in a browser inside an android device, or i am missing something.
    Well, that is true. I just through maybe since the Multiple Touch extension is having problems in both Android and HTML5, maybe the issues were linked.

Any idea why Multiple Touch would be working when I Build and Run but now when I run from a website?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seen a bug when using it on 2 different app's "screen scrolling" don't work, seems like its not activating at start of frame, does not lock up when in use, always when you change frame, once it stops working you have to restart app to start it again - changing frame again and again never brings it back.

Its not frequent but its happened several times recently, im also using "target version 10.0" old ver of game was 9.0 and never had this issue, same screen scroll has been working fine in game since early last year "not sure if "v10.0" is an issue here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2